Full Moon Spread

MaineGirl117

Loved, loved, loved this spread!!

I have posted my Full Moon Spread in the Your Readings forum here

I have also added this comment at the end of my Full Moon Spread, which you might want to consider doing should you try out this spread pair:

This was a very interesting set of spreads to do, and I would highly recommend starting with the New Moon spread and following up with the Full Moon. I would also like to interject that along with the practical ‘outwardly’ interpretation of these cards, there is an underlying ‘spiritual’ message that is conveyed. Outer and Inner work so to speak, which does reflect the Nature of the Moon in general: ‘conscious’ existence or the real world happenings, and ‘unconscious’ or spiritual work going on below the surface. I would recommend that you reflect on the dual message of your cards to receive the full benefit of these two readings.

Eowyn

Great, MaineGirl117. I'm glad you found them useful.

:) E

wulzcat

This is a great spread - I just did it, as we are only a couple of days from the full moon. Great reading. :)

I just wanted to ask, do you (or other people) interpret the timings of this spread quite literally? so for me, as example, the shining brightly card is waxing just like the moon is and hasn't reached its full illumination; while what is being completed also reaches its apex with the moon, and is cast into full shadow; and what is fading out or what needs to be will begin to manifest with the new cycle, and possibly casts ahead to the next lunar cycle?

Eowyn

I just wanted to ask, do you (or other people) interpret the timings of this spread quite literally?
Approximately, but yes, I try to read them around new moon and around full moon.

Eowyn

Calling all lunatics that may want to jump in

Full moon right now...

I will see how my new Cat's Eye works with this spread.

Eyebright

Full moon tonight, so I've dug out this spread to use! :D

Eowyn

A very interesting full moon is coming tonight. I'm glad many of us turn to nature (and natural cycles) a little bit by using this simple spread.
I'm planning to use my Mary-El tarot tonight!

E.

Eyebright

Very interesting, thanks for the information/link Eowyn. I will be using The Thoth for this reading :)

Lokismile

Utilized this with the Luciferian Tarot tonight. Impressive clarity and synchronicity. Thank you for posting.

Winterchild

Sweet Twilight

I just did a reading with Tarot of the Sweet Twilight using this awesome spread.... if anyone wants to look it is on my blog, linked under my name....

Thanks Eowyn... ! I linked it back to your post and the spread here.