Putting the Tarot to Work

Khatruman

I was perusing the book last night over a cappucino at Border's....

I really like the straightforward writing style, which is designed to deflect the business type who is adverse to anything remotely mystical.

I also love the ideas for games... especially the movie game. I think they would be fun to try here on aeclectic, provided that Mr. McElroy has no problem with that.

I also like the designations and explanations he gives regarding the court cards, arguably the hardest group of cards for folks to get a handle on.

Looking forward to mine coming in the mail. It is on its way from Amazon...:D

MarkMcElroy

Go for It!

First things first: thanks so much for picking up a copy of the book! I hope you'll find several games and applications that you can put to work right away.

If you or anyone else would like to work with the games or other exercises in this or any other on-line forum, please feel free. If this work can play a small role in making Tarot more fun or accessible ... then I'm honored for the material to be used.

If you have questions, or if I can help in any way, please let me know!

Mark McElroy
mark@tarottools.com
www.tarottools.com

Mimers

Khat,

I would be up for that. Let me know or pm me when you get your book and we can think of some fun ideas for the forum.

Mimi

rota

With its hardheaded hooey-free approach to the use of a mystical item by people who think they're nonmystical, this is an absolutely great book. Get hold of a copy if you're one of those pentacular people.