Tarot Lovers' Calendar 2005

Major Tom

The Tarot Lovers' Calendar 2005 is now available for pre-release orders at www.majortom.biz/calendar.html There is also a picture of the calendar cover, so you can have a bit of fun trying to work out which decks are featuring in the calendar this year. ;) I will make a further announcement once they are ready for release.

I do not yet know what the final price for the calendars will be, but it will be less than last year. Pre-release orders are priced at £12 which includes shipping anywhere, which represents a significant decrease in cost over last year. I am expecting to start shipping early in August. I have pledged a percentage of the profits from sales of the calendar to return to this community.

If you are interested in purchasing a quanity of calendars, please contact me direct.

I'd like to thank all the members of this community who have contributed their artwork and/or spreads to the calendar. All the calendar's content is provided by members of Aeclectic. This is very much your calendar.

Rhiannon

Yippeeee!

SongDeva

Awesome! This is exciting news.

Majecot

Waa Hoo!!

Got my preorder in ;)

Major Tom

The calendar is with the printer.

Once released, the calendar will cost £11.99 plus a £2.00 contribution to post and packing, so a pre-order saves £2.

Thanks to all those who've gotten their pre-order in. :)

Majecot

My Calendar is HERE!!!

I received my Tarot Lovers Calendar the other day.. I was so surpirsed ( that is one of the nice things about a preorder.. I just poof shows up one day in the mail box )

It is just beautiful!! I almost cannot wait to hang it. Each month has a feature deck with description, and a featured spread. I recognise so many talents in this... it is like having a calendar of friends :D

Outstanding job Major Tom and all those that contributed!!

magpie9

Mine came a few days ago, too! what a nice surprise in the mailbox. It looks really good...I am looking for its perfect place to hang in. Someplace near the Tarot desk, I'm thinking. :)

Good Job Major Tom, and all concerned in creating this excellent calender !!

tmgrl2

What can I say?! Major Tom, the 2005 Tarot Lovers' Calendar is AWESOME. I love the diversity of cards throughout, but especially the cover. I also like the protective clear cover. Since it's a keeper, this will help preserve the calendar.

For each month, the large size of the cards chosen and the solid dark gray background is uniformly classy throughout the calendar.

It puts the focus on the cards and on the summaries below.

I haven't read all the spreads yet. That will take some down time since I like to absorb each as I go through the calendar.

Thank you again to you and everyone involved in this project.

terri

Major Tom

It is always gratifying to hear such enthusiastic responses to the calendar as so wonderfully expressed by Majecot, Magpie9 and Tmgirl. Thank you all so much. And thanks too to everyone who pre-ordered.

The good news is that you can still get the calendar at the pre-order price. ;)

The bad news is that this will change over the weekend.

The retail price is £11.99 plus £2.00 contribution to shipping.

The pre-order price is £12.00 total.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank each and every member of Aeclectic who contributed work to the calendar:

January - Lynyrd Narcisco with Tarot of the Lepidopteran People and Wales Woman with her Creating a Cycle Spread

February - Isthmus Nekoi with The Feral Tarot and Nita Van Zandt with The Bathtub Spread

March - Linda Vaughan with The Spirit Vision Tarot and Tiffannie Brinkhaus with Spirit Spread

April - Karen Mahony and Alex Ukotov with Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot and Pheonix Rising with Releasing Blocks Spread

May - Will Hewes with The Simple Tarot and Lisa Krough with Gopher spread

June - Samantha Kocsis with The Dolphin-Daze Tarot and Ang3343 with Saving the Fool Spread

July - Debra M. Given D.V.M. with The Cat's Eye Tarot and Lara Simpson with Songdeva's Clarity, Advice, Outcome, All-Purpose Spread Bonanza!

August - My own Major Tom's Tarot of Marseilles and Lisa Krough's Hecate Spread

September - Sherry Wood and Lisa Krough with The Pet Tarot and Wolfy James' with The Dark Realm of Yourself Spread

October - Robyn Tisch-Hollister with Tarot of the Midnight Masquerade and Luminessence with Harsh Truths Spread

November - Elaine Moertl with Chat du Marseille and Tiffannie Brinkhaus with The Stalemate Spread

December - Monika Clio Sakki with The Sakki-Sakki Tarot and Donald Stephens with Looking with New Eyes Spread

Kim Huggens provides a Special Birthday Wheel Tarot Spread on the back cover.

It is my personal opinion that these people are among the brightest talents in the tarot world today.

Aeclectic people are very special and talented people.

Thank you all so very much. :)

jmd

Just received mine!!!

Well worth it, if I say so myself :)

Even better than last year's!

The format is more 'handy', the drilled hole (which was absent on last year's) has finally been included, and the style and finish are superb.

Well done everyone involved - and of course especially Major Tom!