Tarot Lovers' Calendar 2005

Imagemaker

School has started, 2005 is coming, so I ordered my Tarot Lovers calendar. A suggestion to get yours from Major Tom before they're all gone!

ferrous

I've just ordered this calendar, too & I'm really looking forward to getting it .. especially now that I've read how everyone is so pleased with theirs. :)

ferrous

Originally posted by ferrous on the 17th of October
I've just ordered this calendar, too
Wow!! You don't muck around, Major Tom! It came today!!

I'm looking at it now & I *really* like it. :)

Major Tom

I'm glad to hear you like the calendar. :) Thanks Imagemaker and ferrous. :D

Ferrous, I received your order on the 15th, posted it on the same day and am as surprised as you that you have it on the 19th. Ordinarily I would expect it to take a week to travel from England to Australia. ;)

Do be sure to check out Solandia's review.

ferrous

Major Tom said:
Ferrous, I received your order on the 15th, posted it on the same day and am as surprised as you that you have it on the 19th. Ordinarily I would expect it to take a week to travel from England to Australia. ;)
Well, just as you begin to hate your postal service they go & do a decent job of it & ruin a perfectly good grudge. ;)
Major Tom said:
Do be sure to check out Solandia's review.
What do you think tipped me over the edge to purchase it? :D

Oh, btw, nice correct use of the possessive apostrophe on the word "Lovers'" on the calendar (& in the title on this post). I've seen it used incorrectly far too many times in places where you'd think *someone* would have picked it up before it went to print. Grammar, spelling & punctuation (typos aside) is going to the dogs, it seems. (No offence meant to dogs, of course.)

Now I've written that I'm wondering if it should have been "Grammar, spelling & punctuation *are* going to dogs"? Hmmm. lol! :D