Where / how to buy "Cosmic Tarot" books in the UK

IDN

Hi,

Can anyone suggest how I can get hold of both of the books for the Cosmic Tarot? I bought the deck (rather than set) and would like to get both of these books.

Neither are listed on Amazon.co.uk. If someone can post the ISBN for each, I could see if the local Waterstones can get them. Any other ideas?

Many thanks,
Regards,
Ian

Lee

Actually I think that DeLong book is something else, a 52-card mandala deck.

I think the other book for the Cosmic Tarot is this one, "Cosmic Tarot: Signposts Along the Path" by Lara Clarson. I couldn't find it on amazon.co.uk, but here it is on U.S. Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0945766122/ref=nosim/aeclectic/

I have both Cosmic Tarot books.

-- Lee

Sulis

D'Oh,

Thanks Lee - there's me trying to be helpful and I go and post a link to something Ian isn't even interested in :)

Love

Sulis xx

Lee

Don't worry, Sulis, I do the same thing myself frequently! This stuff can get awfully confusing sometimes.

-- Lee

IDN

Thanks Both!

Thanks to both Sulis and Lee for the info!

I have ordered the Huet book from Amazon. I will have a good read when it arrives and then see how I feel about getting the other one.

Take care,
Regards,
Ian

Etteilla

Cosmic Tarot

With all this talk over the Cosmic Tarot... wondering if there will be a group study in the future?

Sulis

There has been a Cosmic tarot study group in the past. Do a search in General Study groups and you'll find the threads - there are quite a few.

Love

Sulis
moderator - General Study Groups