Elemental Yes And No

LadyBlackRose

Amhran said:
Interesting spread, but do you read with reversals with this one?

I ask because I tend to see reversals as "no" no matter what suit / element. So Even if I got an all fire or air answer, if they were all reversed, it would seem like a "no" to me. And if I got all water / cups when asking a love related question and especially if it was an Ace, two, or 10 of cups, and if those were all upright, it would seem like a yes to me.

Should I just read them all upright so as not to get distracted by reversals?

I have never done a reading using reversals... My deck doesn't use them. Although I do plan to look into being able to do them sometime or another. So I really cannot help you out with this question. I'm sorry.

Blessed Be,
LadyBlackRose

Amhran

thanks...

Thanks, LadyBlackRose. I will use this spread using only uprights, then. It kind of makes it easier and narrow downs the options, which I think is a good thing.

Ambience

Oh my - Trouble lol...

I've got abit addicted to this spread! It's great! Only one problem here though. I get different answers for specific questions. I.e Will i become pregnant on a particular month( tell's me yes) Then tells me no when i ask will have have a baby ever. The irony is though it comes up with major arcana cards on all five of the positions including the Sun (meaning possible birth), and in retrospect major arcana cards mean an event that will happen soon. Because i have always used the seasonal approach. The problem with this spread is that it is not reliable if you haven't programmed the cards in such a way to accept yes no, elementally, and have other methods of interpretation like seasonal.

Are there any rules with this spread about what you can't do. I've already had a reading telling me i will be pregnant in March, so it doesn't make sense when the cards tell me that i won't get pregnant at all.

Thanks
Love *& Light, Janey xx

Dancing Bear

Coool !!!
I agree this spread could be very addictive!

Thankyou Lady Black Rose

Dancing Bear:)

Amhran

It's addictive, all right!

I've even cross-checked it a few times (honestly, I don't like to "test" the tarot all that much...) by asking the same question and using the 7 card yes / no spread, and the answers came out the same with both spreads.

Al Si'ra

I've tried this spread...

Hi!! This spread is addictive yes i agree with all of you :)
But i quit doing it since my cards began to ramble a bit...and with this spread i believe one question is asked-only- once..the second time you ask it- you get the wrong answer...
And i kinda asked about different questions and all of them turned out to be "yes"...Too good to be true...
I think it may be due to my lack of faith in yes or no spreads..But this one tastes different so i'm not giving up on my hopes of this spread :smoker:

tarot_princess

very interesting spread

hmmm
this sounds like a spread i must try! i am gonna try it out and check in with you later!
thanks

LadyBlackRose

Ambience said:
I've got abit addicted to this spread! It's great! Only one problem here though. I get different answers for specific questions. I.e Will i become pregnant on a particular month( tell's me yes) Then tells me no when i ask will have have a baby ever. The irony is though it comes up with major arcana cards on all five of the positions including the Sun (meaning possible birth), and in retrospect major arcana cards mean an event that will happen soon. Because i have always used the seasonal approach. The problem with this spread is that it is not reliable if you haven't programmed the cards in such a way to accept yes no, elementally, and have other methods of interpretation like seasonal.

Are there any rules with this spread about what you can't do. I've already had a reading telling me i will be pregnant in March, so it doesn't make sense when the cards tell me that i won't get pregnant at all.

Thanks
Love *& Light, Janey xx

I don't mean to make you alarmed or anything.... Could it possibly be saying you might have a miscarriage?

michmm

:love:

hi ladyblackrose
congratulations on a great spread...my only problem is that every time I try this spread, all i get is "NO" answers...and i can tell you, its pretty frustrating!!!
i wonder if its just a block with this spread for me??!!
:laugh:

LadyBlackRose

michmm said:
hi ladyblackrose
congratulations on a great spread...my only problem is that every time I try this spread, all i get is "NO" answers...and i can tell you, its pretty frustrating!!!
i wonder if its just a block with this spread for me??!!
:laugh:

It could be a block... Or that your cards maybe trying to tell you something else. Perhaps they might think that you don't need to look at them elementaly and instead need to really look closely at the means of the cards and your own meanings for the cards. Could be that they're trying to give you some sound advice in these situations.

Hope this helps. And if you would like, I'd be glad to help you. If you would like, you can PM me with the reading and I'll take a look into it for you.

Blessed Be,
LadyBlackRose