moon as feelings of someone

wind

Since I started this thread years ago, lol, maybe I can add some more thoughts:)

Moon has also come for me as art, artistic expression - once I asked what will happen at a certain meeting and I got Moon: we talked about artistic projects.

As for feelings, for me, it is also about deep feelings, enchantement and romance.
Also encountering your shadow self, your own feelings that are mysterious, because they are still not seen in the light of the Sun (consciousness).
Your depth is touched...and you need to confront your fears, anxieties, expectations, yearnings.

It can be quite disturbing, but relationships are meant to disturb us:) So, for me it is usually a good sign in the sense that the person's depth was touched.

In practical matters it can be totally about illusions and also keeping things in the dark - I have just seen this card in a reading of a person who is facing some complaint at work and has no clue what is going on, she didn't even read the papers well! She just goes on and on how unfair it all is - but she didn't even read and examine the complaint to understand where all this is coming from! She continues to keep things totally in the dark, not confronting the truth and reality.
And one of the suggestions in this complaint is that she should have a psychiatric evaluation:) The word 'lunatic' comes to mind, which come from Luna-the Moon: ))

So, the meaning of the Moon has a truly large scale:)

lcoutin

I feel like when I see moon its mysterious. I get confused on this card all he time!

what would one think if it was clarified by the star? I did a reading for a friend and got moon as feelings so i drew a clarifier and got the star. To me star represents that they feel that there is still hope and still have feelings. any thoughts? I just find it funny for her that the moon and the stars came up, sounds rathe romantic ;)

Luna-Ocean

Someone that feels very unsure where the relationship is going at the moment the two unknown paths would say that both people might not be on the same level or not knowing how the other person really feels about them? i also get that there could be unforeseen issues lingering in the background and uncertainty about the other person.

Jai1216

Reviving This Thread

I have had some experiences with the Moon as far as love feelings that I want to share. Of course, this is a card I would look to surrounding cards to help layer the meaning. The Moon only means a few things to me: phobias, dreams/psychic realm, and enchantment.

Anyways, from reading for my clients, I have seen this card appear when a man feels completely love-struck with a woman but he does not know why. There is just something mysteriously intriguing about her. He is totally bewitched by her although he might not know her very well. He wonders why he dreams about her each night. Of course, if his attention is unwanted by her, this could be a problem.

Tiggy-cat

Wow, I see that this thread was started wayyy back when, but the Moon is really fascinating and mysterious, so I'll add my 20 cents fwiw :).

Someone way back said Moon means that "someone is crazy and a liar", and I think most would agree that that's an overly simplistic interpretation to make without any additional info on context, question, surrounding cards, etc.

I am fascinated by the aspect of Moon as artistic expression. That makes great sense, thinking of Moon as The Muse instead of (in some cases) the Faerie Godmother or psycho Mommy Dearest. Mysterious, deep, powerful, irresistable, enigmatic and unexplainable, that force that comes upon us and leads us when we create, in that moment of "divine inspiration", the great masterpiece of the ages, or the theory of relativity, whatever it is.

And the combo of Moon and Star in a relationship strikes me as a suggestion that someone is living in a fantasy and holding onto unrealistic hopes. It could mean something more like a deep and mysterious attraction which will bring calm and healing, but the more immediate sense I got from reading the question was delusional star-chasing, with no aspects of reality.

bleuskyye

The Moon and Nine of Swords

I got The Moon also as someone's feelings for me. His feelings seems to change often. There has been some lingering and unforseen issues. I decided to do a clarifier and got the nine of swords. We have had problems and haven't spoken in a while. I only pulled the two cards to decide if I should try to break the ice. For me the nine of swords means emotional pain. This is how I've been feeling but the question was how does he feel about me. Could it be possible he feels the same way since I did read that the moon is a reflection. I feel a strong attraction to him but I don't like him at times hence we are not speaking. But it hurts more to not speak now that the anger has subsided. We catch each other's glances and pretend we're not looking but we know.. What are some views on these two cards as feelings?