Deck of the Week Sign up Group - week 31 - March 3-10 2012

Karmagoth

Well most people want readings on romance, to be honest, I don't get a lot of requests for more spiritual readings. But the Osho works just great with any kind of questions really. Sure the negative swords can be a problem for me, but once i just read the cards as i see them it usually works out just great.

During the week I'll have the chance to ask it lots of questions so by the end I'll know. I ordered it yesterday lunchtime, didn't dream it would arrive today! But I'm going out now so no time to explore it, it's so frustrating!

PathWalker

Insetti Tarocchi (majors deck)

So a majors deck comes out of the number generator, and that's fine apparently, so it's the wonderful insects from Osvaldo Menegazzi for me this week :)

Flaxen

Dame Fortune's Wheel Tarot for me this week, a deck that I hadn't even shuffled until a couple of minutes ago.

I really enjoyed using that deck. It's one I plan to go back to and spend a long time with, probably through an IDS. I hope you enjoy using it. :)

Eyebright

So a majors deck comes out of the number generator, and that's fine apparently, so it's the wonderful insects from Osvaldo Menegazzi for me this week :)

Ooh that one looks interesting!

Cat*

I've posted a request for a reading exchange over in the thread for that.
I also added a few repeat spreads (since I strongly suspect the lack of suggested spreads is the reason no one has expressed interest in an exchange so far).
Come and join me? :)

Karmagoth

I've posted a request for a reading exchange over in the thread for that.
I also added a few repeat spreads (since I strongly suspect the lack of suggested spreads is the reason no one has expressed interest in an exchange so far).
Come and join me? :)

I would Cat, but there's no way I could insult you by offering an awful newbie 'reading' in return!

VGimlet

Wheel of Fire for me this week.

Have a great trip Nikkib!

Chiska

I would Cat, but there's no way I could insult you by offering an awful newbie 'reading' in return!

Karmagoth - this is a learning forum and we all have something to teach one another! I've been using tarot cards for a long time, but I still consider myself a newbie. :)

You know...if you want to practice, there are the Newbie Exchanges that happen 2x a month. One is just starting and if you were to go to "Reading Circles" forum, you would find a sign up thread... Readers of all skill and confidence levels participate.

AJ

It isn't even lunchtime yet and I'm about 5 hours over my normal 2 hour on-line limit :)
Blaming Chiska, her blog looks so clean and nice, and also inspired me to add a couple of pages of indexes for myself.

strings of life

I put my Tarot of the Silicon Dawn in order and really think I want to take some bites on my impressions of the cards and read the book, having the cards ready to view as I come across them there. It feels like such a special deck in my collection - very me. Strangely, I just want to study it right now as opposed to diving in and reading with it.

Like I mentioned two weeks ago when I chose this deck for a week, I'm only using 78 cards. For now.