got all day???

Luminessence

I'm with mooncat... I'd like to draw my own cards, but other than that I'm flexible :)

katie_here

I would have a go at that!

just for the experience, but I don't know if I could tackle it properly.

I looked at the diagram of the spread and the first thing that sprang to mind was "bloody hell!"

You would have to do that spread on the floor I think.

I am going to have a go when I have a bit more time.

cormac

lol an all day spread -- i hadn't looked at this one yet -- yikes -- it's like really huge :D -- maybe i'll try that the next time i can't sleep -- looks like an awesome undertaking :) -- very cool one, thanks for sharing it

Necromancer

wow! i really like that one!! thanx, i might try it!!

cormac

i was just thinking that it would take hours to read (obviously) but a real long time to just write it up in any format to share it with people -- lol -- that part would make this a two-day spread i think ;)

hey and i just thought of this -- how about for tarot awareness day people do this spread? individvually but then submit their readings -- i dunno -- might be a dumb idea -- just thought it might be a fun "group" activity ;) -- (i'd think too that people would have to use their nearest day off to tarot day to do this -- also i'd have to do it in a closed room on the floor so my dog doesn't come in and roll on the spread and i don't think we even have a table big enuf to hold this spread lol)

L'Etoile

I have no time so I printed it. I'll try it later and tell you what I think, but I already like it.

lunalafey

The best way to tackle this spread ( I have done it once when I first created it) is to do it in sections, one section per sitting.
The sections are of what ever you choose to make them.
Once I had all sections done I took an over all look.
I also made notes about sequences and links between certain cards and thier positioning and such.

Netzach

lunalafey said:
How would everyone like to study this spread?
Doing each section with your own draws?
I can do a throw for all of us to study together...
Do cards as they come in sections- as if drawing of the pile for the individual parts OR looking at the spread as a whole before breaking it down.
Either way I will start a disussion on each section before reviewing the cards.

I'd love to join in. I'm not a very experienced reader and it seems to me such a good way of learning the deck and how the cards interrelate to each other.

Netzach

cormac

i'm not very experienced either but i'd love to get in on this too :)

persephone1

awesome! and I have just the lazy sunday to settle into this one!