"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

Debra

:heart::) i knew it was too quiet here! LOL Whenever there is too long of a silence, i know
that something is very wrong with a card! :laugh:

Ah well Lyn, don't assume there's something wrong! You're moving quickly and we're not all on the same schedule. It takes for-ev-er to sweep and mop here, for example, plus other chores, plus daily walks, plus oh yeah, the job...

Pandora MoonRaven

Hello!!!

OK after talking to you I found a couple pictures of my Chihuahua I had long ago..the esteemed Don Juan Timon Peron Dom Perignon...however they are probably too old and blurry to use. :eek:( however..what the hay. Might as well share. :eek:)

Attachments

• DP.jpg
    DP.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 58
  • DP2.jpg
    DP2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 57

tarotlyn

Ah well Lyn, don't assume there's something wrong! You're moving quickly and we're not all on the same schedule. It takes for-ev-er to sweep and mop here, for example, plus other chores, plus daily walks, plus oh yeah, the job...
:heart: Yes, you are right! ...and Spring is here and has it's affect as well :bugeyed:

re: 'moving quickly'
Yikes...i thought i was going too slowly on these! :bugeyed: :laugh:
Good, now i can totally relax...

:heart:@ everyone...
Hope you all are having a good day and will have even a better weekend! :)
Lyn

Debra

LOL what a long name for a short doggie!

Lyn, I just talked to my brother. He printed out pictures of Pinto the Fool and everyone in the Tour Office on the ship where he works loves it! The card is the hit of the office; they've got it up on the wall! He'll want a deck for himself and his partner, and a spare, and one for Pinto's foster mom who kept him when he was rescued from the mean streets of San Francisco where he was found hungry and lost :( and of course a copy for Spike's owner...and my brother is asking the woman who runs the day spa down the street for pics of her utterly adorable little chi which I forgot all about--if he gets one I'll send it to you :heart:

tarotlyn

Hello!!!

OK after talking to you I found a couple pictures of my Chihuahua I had long ago..the esteemed Don Juan Timon Peron Dom Perignon...however they are probably too old and blurry to use. :eek:( however..what the hay. Might as well share. :eek:)
:heart: Pandora MoonRaven, thank you for sharing your photos of Don Juan Timon Peron Dom Perigon...
i wish the photos weren't so blurry...i will still see if there is some way to work him into the deck.
i'm thinking of putting his image into a miniature picture frame and use it in one of the cards
(as a 'wall' picture).

i will post here about it when i make the card after i figure out which card should be used.
The only card that comes to mind is the 4 of swords or the 9 of swords. However i prefer
the 4 of swords...on the wall in a small picture frame...he shouldn't look too blurred then.
i swear he looks so much like my Lee Lee Lou!

:heart: @ everyone...get out your RW deck and look...
Did you know that almost all of the 78 RW tarot cards are of 'outdoor scenes?'
i see the 4 and 9 of swords as being indoors (definitely). The only other 'minor' card
'indoor scene 'possibility is the 9 of cups card.

For the majors i only see the following 'five' cards as 'indoor scene' possibilities:
the magician, the high priestess, the hierophant, justice, and the devil cards.
(and those might be debatable!)

So only 8 possible 'indoor' cards, leaving 70 cards 'outside!'

...just sharing...
:heart: HUGS
Lyn

tarotlyn

LOL what a long name for a short doggie!

Lyn, I just talked to my brother. He printed out pictures of Pinto the Fool and everyone in the Tour Office on the ship where he works loves it! The card is the hit of the office; they've got it up on the wall! He'll want a deck for himself and his partner, and a spare, and one for Pinto's foster mom who kept him when he was rescued from the mean streets of San Francisco where he was found hungry and lost :( and of course a copy for Spike's owner...and my brother is asking the woman who runs the day spa down the street for pics of her utterly adorable little chi which I forgot all about--if he gets one I'll send it to you :heart:
:heart: That is so exciting to me...Pinto is a STAR!!! How sweet! He is the first in the deck too!
The first 'adorable' little face everyone will see when they get this deck! Tell your brother and
his friends that they will be able to get this deck in either of the 3 sizes...poker, regular tarot,
AND jumbo tarot sized decks. The jumbo is going to be really great looking i think. i will be
putting them up on the gamecrafter site when done. As long as a buyer lives in the usa
i think the shipping will be okay now. Not sure about outside the usa though.

And YES, of course you can send me ANY photos of your friends, brother's friends, etc.
Chi's and i will work them into the deck. i just need a good clear up close face photo...full on or
even sideways will work. However, whatever they have, i will try to work something out with it.

Again, i am so happy that Pinto is such a little success...he looks great on the card!
(Plus he has his own 'pet' Chi! :laugh: )

Thanks for sharing that, Debra!
:heart: HUGS
Lyn

Pet Jeffery

Glad to see that your new tarot seems to be going well, Lyn.

tarotlyn

ETA: :heart::) Good to see you on AT, Pet...and thank you for
your nice encouraging words on the Chi deck's progress! :):thumbsup:

:heart: @ everyone:

:):heart: Here we have...

Bhavana's very funny Oobi :laugh:...fast asleeep and perfect in the Four of Swords card!

Pandora MoonRaven' Don Juan Timon Peron Dom Perignon :heart: in the small picture frame...

:heart: Hugs
Lyn

Attachments

• SWORDS.4.final.jpg
    SWORDS.4.final.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 69

tarotlyn

For Debra's brother's friend

:heart::) Here is Gigi (Debra's brothers's friends Chi)...

...as the Empress

:heart:Lyn

Attachments

• EMPRESS.jpg
    EMPRESS.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 64

tarotlyn

:heart::)...while i was waiting for Debra to take a look...i created 'another' Empress card with Gigi...

Now, it is 'which one' does Debra (and everyone) like the best?... LOL :laugh:

this one only took 2 hrs to do...

Oh, and BTW, both versions are pregnant! (i hope this doesn't have an affect on Gigi! :bugeyed: :laugh: )

...see you all tomorrow...have a good Sunday...

:bugeyed: :laugh: )

:heart: Lyn

Attachments

• EMPRESS.2ndversion.jpg
    EMPRESS.2ndversion.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 64