Random Q&As - round 3

MoiraKarin

olivia extra adding

Just thought i add a 'yes or no spraed to it...

1.Pent ace 3.swIII 2.WIII

Yes or No spread, Confirms the ‘No’ as well( thank you down under:D( She’ll understands ;) )

I think the time period will be too short for him to react. He needs to deal with some heartfelt painful issues first)

DownUnderNZer

Cross dog lady
-----key--------

I am not sure if this is a ‘conclusive Yes’ , I think the cross is telling me 'not in this time frame , . He might feel awkward, and wait longer..

I think he will contact but I doubt the timeframe.

---------------
Q.What true thoughts do I I hold

Is I...you? Or another person...and you do realise our thoughts flitter from one thing to the next....as in: "Must pick up drycleaning...damn Sarah for eating that last biscuit...wonder if I have any mail...Sarah should go on a diet...hope no bills..what should I cook for dinner...forgot to get the mail".

Hope whatever you thoughts are they are good...and am gonna give it a go...although not too sure about this type of question or what you are really asking. No harm in giving it a go...:)

Anchor Tree WOMAN Key Clover

TWO SCENARIOS:

1) Either you have been thinking of an ongoing health issue or something connected to health. e.g. Life change of some kind or being more healthy. And there is an important decision you are making as an opportunity might have just cropped up (or is on the wings) so it might be something worth your while doing or considering.

2) You have been thinking about past lives and karmic links and developing more spiritually or tuning into different abilities (psychic/mediumship/horoscopes/astrology)...developing or opening more to it...maybe going to the next level.

As not too sure what you are really asking am going to take this with a grain of salt.

Q: Should I expect to hear back from MRF this week?

MoiraKarin

Is I...you? Or another person...and you do realise our thoughts flitter from one thing to the next....as in: "Must pick up drycleaning...damn Sarah for eating that last biscuit...wonder if I have any mail...Sarah should go on a diet...hope no bills..what should I cook for dinner...forgot to get the mail".

Hope whatever you thoughts are they are good...and am gonna give it a go...although not too sure about this type of question or what you are really asking. No harm in giving it a go...:)

Anchor Tree WOMAN Key Clover

TWO SCENARIOS:

1) Either you have been thinking of an ongoing health issue or something connected to health. e.g. Life change of some kind or being more healthy. And there is an important decision you are making as an opportunity might have just cropped up (or is on the wings) so it might be something worth your while doing or considering.

2) You have been thinking about past lives and karmic links and developing more spiritually or tuning into different abilities (psychic/mediumship/horoscopes/astrology)...developing or opening more to it...maybe going to the next level.

As not too sure what you are really asking am going to take this with a grain of salt.

I am a bit vague now and then, yes:D. I should have been more specific;)

The cards have picked up what mattered most( which i knew it would). i think you have a real talent to pick out the core of what is going on, despite i could be vague sometimes:D
I think you are amazing ;)

The tree is finding solution to psychological stuckness,and my new interest . I really have a feeling i am getting more solid ground to where i wish my life and myself to be. But nr 2 is the correct other as well as being the 2nd of what matters the most,now. The clover feels as a wellcoming present to help me continue this healthier approach i think i am manisfesting in myself. i like this new potential that comes my way and which will take me to a next level

I think it is both . No grain of salt here, but a mountain:D

DownUnderNZer

MOIRAKARIN

Glad you made sense of it. :) Some questions can be really tricky....

Mona18

Bear - Tower - Clouds
Child

I am going to say no, because of the lack of communication cards. I think MRF is very busy with their career/work/income and I also see some unclarity. I sense ultimatum here but, i may be way off. He's def thinking about something and is waiting to see things clearly, mulling it over until things clear in his head. It's one of those things that he may feel like a child in that he needs his hand held into the right direction or it may be that it's the start of something new, so he's really thinking about it.

I did pull two more cards Scythe - Rider, you will hear from them but it will be outside of the timeframe you set for the Q. :)
----------------------
What should I do about R?

DownUnderNZer

Bear - Tower - Clouds
Child

I am going to say no, because of the lack of communication cards. I think MRF is very busy with their career/work/income and I also see some unclarity. I sense ultimatum here but, i may be way off. He's def thinking about something and is waiting to see things clearly, mulling it over until things clear in his head. It's one of those things that he may feel like a child in that he needs his hand held into the right direction or it may be that it's the start of something new, so he's really thinking about it.

I did pull two more cards Scythe - Rider, you will hear from them but it will be outside of the timeframe you set for the Q. :)
----------------------
What should I do about R?

Actually makes sense Mona18...I forgot he has a few things on his agenda this week...and WORK and TEAM PROJECTS are big on that list. :) Dont know where my head was except his schedule slipped my mind....

Anyways, your question, lets see.

Garden Book WOMAN House Key

I am thinking you need to remain open and still get out there and do things...meet people..keep you social life active even if your mind is on R, also, keep your own counsel. There are things you need to keep to yourself, so you can work out what you want and what you should be doing without the influence of others... no matter if they have YOUR best interests at heart. In addition, you need to remain calm, stable and collected..dont jump to conclusions or overthink things...you will know what to do when the time is right and make decisions or a move when you are ready. (However, R has his own free will, so keep that in mind too).

I think as long as you are cool about everything and remain calm you will see what is the best thing to do or not where R is concerned. That could be to wait, let go or put up a fight.

Best of luck!

QUESTION: What should I expect this week to be like as the last 3 days have been quite eventful?

Mona18

QUESTION: What should I expect this week to be like as the last 3 days have been quite eventful?

Bear - Sun - Mice
Mountain

I see less adventure than the last three days. I don't want to say struggle or stress because the sun takes care to lessen that ... so probably just slow. I'm thinking work is gonna have you working hard, but it will all be good. :)
----------------
What does May bring for R and I?

olivia1

Bear - Sun - Mice
Mountain

I see less adventure than the last three days. I don't want to say struggle or stress because the sun takes care to lessen that ... so probably just slow. I'm thinking work is gonna have you working hard, but it will all be good. :)
----------------

birds-moon-stork

i think things will get better soon between you and R. maybe not turn out the way you want but at least emotionally, there will be progress. and it looks like whatever grief and stress you are both currently going through with each other will be minimized.

What can I expect from my R after I told him the truth?

olivia1

Just thought i add a 'yes or no spraed to it...

1.Pent ace 3.swIII 2.WIII

Yes or No spread, Confirms the ‘No’ as well( thank you down under:D( She’ll understands ;) )

I think the time period will be too short for him to react. He needs to deal with some heartfelt painful issues first)

thank you so much!

DownUnderNZer

Bear - Sun - Mice
Mountain

----------------

Slow and uneventful would be so nice! :) No complaints here...