Four Sides of the Triangle Spread

Kahlie

Hello All,

I was thinking on this Spread and now it's stuck in my head. I can't even do it myself because I don't have what I think you need for it. Which proves that my subconcious wishes to buy Deck's I guess. *grin*

I personalize my Spreads to the Question of the Querent or make up Spreads that I think are useful. This is really important to me. Please do not post my Spreads on other sites without Crediting me and a link back to Aeclectic Tarot Forum.

xxxxx1xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxOxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
2xxxxxxxxx3

Needed:
3 Decks & 6 Cards
I thought of:
one "light" deck. (for example a fey deck)
one "dark" deck. (for example a gothic deck)
one "deep" deck. (for example Thoth/Voyager/Osho Zen)

This would be interesting since each deck has a different take on what they think you should know.

Position 1: Spirit/Feelings
Position 2: Body/Physical Surroundings
Position 3: Mind/Intellectual Matters

You could take these postions as "advice" positions, or as "where I stand now" positions. If you have (like me) a bad health, you could use the Dark deck as 2, etc. etc. Pick the kind of deck that fits most in your opinion in that position. (Which can switch depending on your mood/situation)

Now for the fourth side of the Triangle, the centre, you need 1 card of each deck.

Position O: Me

Then you can see : What aspect of you each deck thinks you need and/or what aspect of you is being used right now.

Then read:

O&1 What you need to know about your spirit & you
O&2 What you need to know about your body & you
O&3 What you need to know about your mind & you

Depending on what you want you could use the Spread as a: "Where I stand now"- Spread or an "Advice"-Spread.

I think triangle's are starting to haunt me =) Ever after I wrote a story, triangle's keep coming back into my life. (Even through Mari's Reading for me)

Any comments on this Spread? Besides that I should buy a third deck...