The 3 Card, Relationship-Relationship Spread

The Enchanter

I used this for a friend and it worked really well. I kinda used it a little differently, but my way and your way works decently. thanks for sharing!

GreenMoonBeam

bump.

Tried this spread. Found it easy to read and interpret. Yeah! :thumbsup:

GMB!

Redstar

What a great, simple thread, I'm going to give it a try today. Thank you!

The Enchanter

Redstar said:
What a great, simple thread, I'm going to give it a try today. Thank you!

Cool, let me know how it works out!

itskelvinkkc

This spread is quite nice. It's very simple and easy to use, yet it can solve many problems and questions =D.

Jamie_1311

Very Nice

Whats awsome about this spread is it's not too many cards and it can reflect off each other for a lot of info, also I think you could easily add on.

Sheri

Moderator Note

Hi everyone,

There is at least one note posted in this thread by me asking that readings not be posted in the Tarot Spreads forum, and it is also posted in the stickies at the top of the forum, and yet there was another reading and interpretation posted here.

Further readings and interpretations if any will be removed without notice.

Please post readings in the Your Readings forum, following the Your Readings guidelines, where readings and help with interpretations are to be posted. Links to readings there are encouraged here, so please return and post links as well as any commentary on the layout you may have. Do not post readings themselves here.

Please direct any comments or questions regarding this to me via PM, I will be happy to help :D

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding,

Sheri; moderator Tarot Spreads

Jamie_1311

Question

Very awesome spread, easy to use and understand. Is there a specific way anyone here finds it easier to use, the way you may cut the deck or what not?

Ivy Rhiannon

Great spread, very concise! I like it a lot even though I usually go for bigger spreads, this one gets to the point and is quick for rundown of where you stand. Will definitely add to my collection :D

aware7

I'm a bit wary of using three card spreads in love matters as I feel they are not sufficient to tell the situation. I used one for myself with a love interest and I go this:

1) 6 of Cups

2) Ace of Pentacles

3) 5 of Pentacles.

I don't know what to think. I understand with me there is an element of the past in my interest in him.

The dynamic between us is interesting because I am worried about getting the Ace of Pentacles in love readings. It seems too materialistic and suggestive of ulterior motives but maybe I am wrong here. As for the 5 of Pentacles that too worries me.

It seems that there's an element of being out in the cold or hopefully he sees me as somebody who will stick with him in good times or bad................But I really don't know what to think!