Missing Pages in Andy's Book

Astraea

Sorry for the wrong link! And THANK YOU for replying :) It is indeed this book I've been considering. I may take the plunge. Andy is a reference when it comes to Lenormand.
I agree, it's a great book to have on hand. I waited a long time to purchase the revision, wondering whether or not it would be worthwhile to spend the additional money - for me it was.

Barleywine

Sorry for the wrong link! And THANK YOU for replying :) It is indeed this book I've been considering. I may take the plunge. Andy is a reference when it comes to Lenormand.

He is my main inspiration. If you care to go to the trouble, you can go back and mine his old posts (as andybc) for even more information. He didn't originate many but he commented on a ton of them. I got a lot of my binder material from his old blog (now superseded), and he also contributed to the pdf document for the Gilded Reverie Lenormand.

Padma

Astraea, you're going to make me go broke :p :joke:

Because of your recommendation on this book, I have now bought it.

Astraea

Astraea, you're going to make me go broke :p :joke:

Because of your recommendation on this book, I have now bought it.
LOL!! I know, I've cost you a fortune recently! :D :D I think I can promise you'll get a good return on your investment, though. ;)

Barleywine, that's so true about Andy's old posts and blog entries being filled with info - most of his posts here were (as you say) responses to very specific thread topics, and there are some gems among them.

Astraea

Thank you for that link, Joon! I really appreciate clarification from Andy, himself, about this issue.