Zombie tarot - Eight of Swords

shadowdancer

How frustrating is that. A way out of this situation from hell, and it is tantilisingly out of reach. All you need is an extra pair of hands to help you here. Problem is, those hands are likely to belong to a creature that quite likes the look of your hands better. So what do you do? Well, you could keep on reaching for the sword in the vain hope your arms suddenly become telescopic. Hardly likely though. So you have two choices. Stay put and just wait for them to decide its lunch time, with their eye on you as the appetister before homing in on the ribs as the main course, or you could just pause, take stock, and look for an alternative method of escape.
Now is not the time to be squeamish and mumble about how you don't like being near blood. At a time like this you really have to bite the bullet and face those fears. It may be your only chance of getting out of this alive. Looks like the only way is up - in more ways than one. There may be an advantage to that route - I am not sure zombies have ever been known to climb, so you may be able to then see further afield to plan your next step.

Attachments

• swords 8.jpg
    swords 8.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 807

krystalkitty

I like these thoughts you have above..

I feel here its ok to hide away but how long can you stay hidden and safe at one point you will have to break free to move forward to new pastures no one wants to stay trapped for long.. You are reaching but maybe its time to look at more options a different approach.. the only one keeping you here is you ...

ana luisa

This card to me is about being locked BECAUSE of your body. Physical disability/handicap. People who want to walk but lose their legs to an accident, want to express their opinions but can't say what they mean (Alzheimer), so many other debilitating conditions. What shocks me in this card is that although the man is much smaller than the body (less strong) he is angry, there is rage and frustration for not being able to free himself. A sad card...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locked-in_syndrome