Pagan tarot - uusi

Le Fanu

There have been so many satisfied customers, yours does seem to be the exception. When my book went astray, they were shocked when I contacted them and immediately sent one out, which arrived shortly afterwards.

theEnigma

After sending yet another follow up message (to the one I sent aprox 3 was ago) I got a reply. They will be sending out my items next week. I do not think they are intentionally being malicious, but are more than slightly disorganized. It is not great business practice to tell someone your items have shipped only for it to arrive partially intact, or not be shipped at all. Like I mentioned I have three messages from uusi doing exactly that. I may be the exception, and it is from my experience as a long time uusi customer, but it doesn't instill great consumer confidence.

theEnigma

The art IS beautiful and I do hope this will give me closure on this project (once my things arrive) as I do love uusi. Anyone on the fence should definitely give it a go as it is pretty special deck.

Starlightexp do you shuffle / use your gilt deck? How does the hand gilding hold up?

Gaston D.

Wondering if someone ordered the Redwood Deck/Card Stand and if you got it (mine did not arrive yet :( )

I realize that your inquiry is several months old at this point, but wanted to chime in and say that I ordered the card stand when I ordered my deck last month and both arrived within a couple of days of placing my order. I'm surprised that some people seem to be having problems.

As for the stand itself ... It's a nice little thing to have, and I like being able to display my daily card pull on it. At $20, however, it's kind of ridiculously overpriced :/

Scarlet Woodland

Just wondering, do we have any sense of quantity remaining/time this'll be available? I can't afford the customs fees right now, never mind the deck and shipping... but this deck is a thing of beauty, so I don't don't want to miss out by snoozing down the line.

theEnigma

No idea of the amount of quantity they have left, but I do vaguely recall uusi mentioning they will reprint (just without the gold metallic on the lunar cards).

Scarlet Woodland

No idea of the amount of quantity they have left, but I do vaguely recall uusi mentioning they will reprint (just without the gold metallic on the lunar cards).

Phew, thanks :) It's not the kind of deck that needs sparkles anyway.