Tarot Books Index - Discussion and Books to Add

Chara

Here is the information for Tarot for Writers:

Tarot for Writers
by Corrine Kenner
Llewellyn Publications
ISBN-13: 978-0-7387-1457-8
Miscellaneous
Deck Illustrations: Universal Tarot (Roberto De Angelis)
Reversals: Yes
Symbology: And how! (That's a yes :D)
Spreads: Yes
Sample Readings: Yes

And, just in case, this is what I imagine it would look like on the list (following the pattern you're using so far):

Tarot for Writers
Kenner, Corrine
Llewellyn Publications, 2009
978-0-7387-1457-8
- % # =

rwcarter

Thanks Chara!

I'll add your and missycab's listings tomorrow.

Rodney

rwcarter

Chara and missycab,

I've added both your contributions to the index. Thanks!

(BTW, I made the information on non-English books pink. I'm not sure if I'll leave them that color or not, but I think they should be set apart somehow from the other entries.)

rwcarter, co-moderator for Tarot Books & Media

Umbrae

The Process – The Way of the Tarot Reader
Author: Pelletier Dan
Publisher: Tarot Connection; MP3 CD-Rom edition (September 11, 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1935194992
ISBN-13: 978-1935194996

rwcarter

Thanks Umbrae. I realized that we need a section in the index for non-books, but haven't figured out exactly how to do it. Give me a few days to figure out something that will hopefully work for the foreseeable future instead of just throwing something up.

Rodney

Umbrae

rwcarter said:
Thanks Umbrae. I realized that we need a section in the index for non-books, but haven't figured out exactly how to do it. Give me a few days to figure out something that will hopefully work for the foreseeable future instead of just throwing something up.

Rodney
It is a book. Its format is somewhat different, but it is a book.

Heck, I hear there's even this contest where you could win a free copy...of a non-book...lol.

rwcarter

The Tarot Books & Media Index has been completely revised and updated. Hopefully I've made it easier to find what you're looking for by introducing a Table of Contents. The links in the ToC should take you directly to that post in the index. Each post contains one topic. If there are lots of entries in a post, I have tried to make it easier to find the section of the post that you might be interested in.

As always, I would love feedback, especially if you think there's something that could be done to improve the index.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Tarot Books & Media

irisa

Errm links in the TOC aren't working for me, getting <do not have permission> error message.

irisa :)

rwcarter

Thanks irisa. Let me check into that.

Rodney

rwcarter

It should be fixed now. Everyone should be able to access the linked posts in the Table of Contents. Please let me know if you can't.

Rodney