Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Wicked Tarot Kickstarter Campaign

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Resident

mrossi 
Resident
Wicked Tarot Kickstarter Campaign

Hi all. I am new to this forum. I am Marshall, a 20 year student/reader of the Tarot. After all these years, I finally designed my own deck with my artist friend and it is on Kickstarter. It's a fun deck, very Game of Thrones, very fantasy and with images that reflect the meanings. I am including my own booklet with it of course. There's even options to get prints of your face on one of the cards.

We have secured our printing and are ready to go with all cards finished and lots of neat add-ons. This is a full Kickstarter and not a flexible funding campaign. We have a very modest goal to ensure everyone will get their decks, but we could really use your help. And we will be supporting ALL the tarot campaigns out there right now too! Will you please back us and share it with your friends and let us know what you think?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ref=nav_search
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 
Cat on a cold stone roof

For a start, the link doesn't work

Oh - but I found you:

here

Sadly, as so often, postage is the killer
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2
Resident

mrossi 
Resident

Thank you! Here's a shortened link - http://www.wickedtarot.com
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #3
Resident

mrossi 
Resident

where are you located?

and here's a shorter link. . . . http://www.wickedtarot.com
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #4
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 
Cat on a cold stone roof

UK. Doubles the price

ETA PLEASE don't advertise your deck all over in threads about other decks. It derails - and also irritates. Thank you and welcome to AT !
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #5
Citizen

starlightexp 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory View Post
UK. Doubles the price

ETA PLEASE don't advertise your deck all over in threads about other decks. It derails - and also irritates. Thank you and welcome to AT !
I agree. Let other threads be about those decks otherwise it's going to turn off potential buyers .
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #6
Grizelda The Grimm

Aunty Anthea 
Grizelda The Grimm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrossi View Post
Hi all. I am new to this forum. I am Marshall, a 20 year student/reader of the Tarot. After all these years, I finally designed my own deck with my artist friend and it is on Kickstarter. It's a fun deck, very Game of Thrones, very fantasy and with images that reflect the meanings. I am including my own booklet with it of course. There's even options to get prints of your face on one of the cards.

We have secured our printing and are ready to go with all cards finished and lots of neat add-ons. We have a very modest goal to ensure everyone will get their decks, but we could really use your help. Will you please back us and share it with your friends and let us know what you think?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-playing-cards
W O W

I am not a New Age Witch, more an old age seerer and hedgewitch

I find your cards vibrant, lively, fun, refreshing, full or energy and bounce and I believe a true labour of love on your part

People such as I, will love it's freshness and energy. Yet you will also attract many younger people into the fold. Gypsies always taught their young to love and have fun

Most gypsies could not read so did not have enormous books to study. Tarot cards were taught as stories to make them memorable, exciting and interesting. Your cards are memorable, exciting and interesting

There are so many tarot decks nowadays and sadly they are often BORING and LIFELESS and I feel that many became a strain on their designers, but NOT your deck, I feel you must have had a great deal of fun designing these cards and wish you good fortune in the future

Anthea
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #7
Grizelda The Grimm

Aunty Anthea 
Grizelda The Grimm

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory View Post
UK. Doubles the price
Having just purchased a set of cards from Amazon.com and having had to pay 3 times the actual price of the cards to have them delivered to UK, I have to say that I would much rather purchase 1 set of exceptional cards than 3 sets of mediocre cards
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #8
Resident

mrossi 
Resident

Wow! Anthea, that is such great feedback! I really appreciate it! I hope you will back our campaign. But yes, it was certainly a labor of love, particularly being my first deck! 78 images is a lot and keeping them consistent AND different from card to card is a challenge. We had a LOT of late nights working on it!

I hope the shipping isn't a killer. $26 is literally the EXACT cost that the postal service charges us, and we actually lose a piece of that to Kickstarter too. But at least it gets out there. We have some killer deals on 2 packs also that you can share with a friend. I wish it was easier to get them over "across the pond".

Speaking of which, I've done a few of these campaigns now (the other two for my main business, which is making guitars) so those of you inclined to give it a shot for yourself, I'm here to help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunty Anthea View Post
W O W

I am not a New Age Witch, more an old age seerer and hedgewitch

I find your cards vibrant, lively, fun, refreshing, full or energy and bounce and I believe a true labour of love on your part

People such as I, will love it's freshness and energy. Yet you will also attract many younger people into the fold. Gypsies always taught their young to love and have fun

Most gypsies could not read so did not have enormous books to study. Tarot cards were taught as stories to make them memorable, exciting and interesting. Your cards are memorable, exciting and interesting

There are so many tarot decks nowadays and sadly they are often BORING and LIFELESS and I feel that many became a strain on their designers, but NOT your deck, I feel you must have had a great deal of fun designing these cards and wish you good fortune in the future

Anthea
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #9
Resident

mrossi 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlightexp View Post
I agree. Let other threads be about those decks otherwise it's going to turn off potential buyers .
Yes, fortunately and unfortunately, I'm new to the forum (and forums at all for that matter) so I'm learning the ropes. Appreciate the feedback!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.