Vision Quest card combinations

shanna b glow

Hello to every one here,

Is here someone who can help me to find card combinations for the ''O so Beautifull Vision quest cards" please?

Thnxx already,

Hugs,

Shanna.

rwcarter

Is here someone who can help me to find card combinations for the ''O so Beautifull Vision quest cards" please?
As the old saying goes, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Are you asking which card combinations folks find the most beautiful?

Rodney

shanna b glow

Card combination Vision Quest

As the old saying goes, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Are you asking which card combinations folks find the most beautiful?

Rodney

Hi Rodney,

Thnxx for your reaction on my post.
True :"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.",but its really beautiful deck.

My question was/is if here is someone who knows where to find card combinations for this deck(Vision quest).
can't imagine so many views,and not even one answer to help.
am i here on the right panel for this?

Thnxx for your answer anyway.

Greetings,Shanna.

BodhiSeed

Go to Google and do a search with the words: Vision Quest Tarot blog.
That should bring up some sites with examples of
people using this deck.šŸ˜Š

rwcarter

shanna b glow, I'm going to assume that since you're in the Netherlands that English isn't your first language. I originally didn't understand what you were asking, but after your second post, I think you're asking for a list of card combinations and what they would mean.

Any such list would probably be far from comprehensive as there are over 6000 two card combinations and over 450,000 three card combinations possible in a 78 card tarot deck. Any such list would also probably reflect the bias of the person who put the list up. For example, if someone had a bad relationship with their father, they might interpret the Emperor more negatively than you would.

And the problem with such a list is that it could make you fall into the trap of believing each interpretation is the ONLY thing the combinations could mean. Lots of things can influence how cards are interpreted including question, surrounding cards, positional definitions, etc.

So I'd suggest that you work on your own list. If you get stuck, you can always post in Using Tarot Cards (where this thread will be moved if it's really about interpretations and not about the deck itself). You'll need to provide your own thoughts on any combinations you post before others may try to help you though.

Rodney

zannamarie

Are you reading the cards without using spreads which have positional meanings? Is that what you mean by card combinations?

When reading with the Vision Quest tarot, I usually use the meanings in the little white book that came with the deck in combination with the intended focus of the card position (ie does the card position represent a person, a relationship, the past, etc.)

I'm not aware of any "combination" meanings specifically for this deck. In order to create "combination" meanings, I would think one would need to read with a "standard" layout. Because there are so many possible layouts, I would think "combination" meanings would be specialized and not apply to everyone--ie. one should determine their own "combination meanings".

As an additional resource in interpreting this deck, there is information about individual cards in the study group thread.