Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

The Deck that will Remind You

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

tarotlova 

The Thelema Tarot for me, because I won this in the Subscriber chat forum, my first and only time I ever won something, its such a sweet gentle deck and gives me great readings. actually no I did win a tarot bag and matching cloth years ago and I can't remember who from or why now!
Top   #61
The last in line

Disa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory View Post
She knows; she has posted on FB, I am told.
oh good, TY. You and I will never see that FB post....
Top   #62
Citizen

delizt 

oh gosh...all of them? I think the Tarot of Prague was first coming out when I joined?

so many decks....so many memories...
Top   #63
Source Heiress

MoonGypsy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by delizt View Post
oh gosh...all of them? I think the Tarot of Prague was first coming out when I joined?

so many decks....so many memories...
Right! So many...It is very difficult to choose one or even 10!

The first ones that stand out in my mind, though are all the MRP decks--especially Bohemian Gothic Silver and Bohemian Gothic Gold--mostly because of all the trials and tribulations i went through in order to acquire them!

Next i would say--all of the decks we watched being created by some of our dear AT family:
Our dear Chronata/Robyn Tisch-Hollister's decks; Seven Stars; Maree Bento/ladybird;
Lynard Narcisco; Edmund Zebrowski/starlightexp; Kat Andrews/Bayliss; Anna K; Ash; Freder; Tarotlyn; i could go on and on...

Some we even had a hand in critiquing...Those were VERY special days, and i will
always be grateful for them and cherish the memories deep within my heart!
Top   #64
Not a Cylon

Owl Song 

So many decks associated with AT.

The beautiful Paulina Tarot was a breakthrough deck for me. I did quite a few readings with it in the exchange forum and I feel like I really grew as a reader working with the Paulina, simply by doing readings here -- for my fellow AT-ers.

Top   #65
Citizen

Genna 

Tarot of a Moon Garden, beacause I was so stubborn in using it in he beginning when I was learning here. Fantastic Menagerie, because it was my break-through deck.
Top   #66
Wand, broom, cauldron & crystal ball technician

Holly doll 

I have two:

The Tyldwick Tarot - it always reminds me of taking a journey through a stately manor house with many rooms, where you aren't sure who will be behind the door... Just like perusing the AT threads

Seven Stars Samhain Deck of the Bastard - The eyes opened, the wallet emptied; thanks to the Enabling Thread... A blend of so many voices - just like the AT members
Top   #67
Citizen

Myrrha 

When I first came to AT Ciro Marchetti was working on his Gilded Tarot and there was a long running thread anticipating the deck's release. That was my first experience of "buzz" around a deck, and seeing an art style through other people's eyes in that way. It was a very AT experience so the deck will remind me of AT.
Top   #68
Citizen

vision777 

I love hanson Roberts deck one of the best decks to be working on when the season changes to fall
Top   #69
Citizen

missy 
Nisaba and my Quantum tarot

I always, always think of the lovely nisaba when I use or view my Quantum tarot.

I think of her posts in the enabling thread which led me to purchase it.

I was VERY VERY STUBBORN and a HARD SELL even though it was the enabling thread.

And I think of our reading exchange with the Quantum, which sadly I do not think will be visible after AT closes.

missy's Quantum tarot reading exchange with nisaba: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=125910

The enabling posts:

My first post, requesting information about it: http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.p...&postcount=669

nisaba's first reply to me: http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.p...&postcount=670

Posts 669, 670, 671, 672, and forward for a few pages you will see.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread...uantum&page=14

Have never regretted the purchase, and always think of nisaba with my Quantum.
Top   #70

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.