Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

retrokat

Hedera said:
Kat, are we supposed to get a reply after sending that email to register?

Love that business card btw, it's lovely and sturdy and the colours are gorgeous.
Great to use as a bookmark; I only wish I had a whole pile, so I could hand them out to people on the train etc. ;)

I'm a few days behind with the emails due to working on book etc - if it was more than a few days ago then I may have missed your email, although I've been trying to check through my spam as well.

I love the place I get my business cards! For any Aussies, it's http://saltprint.com.au - such wonderful quality.

minrice

Promise said:
I'll post myself by the mailbox with umbrella and rubber waders if I have to! Must...protect...the precioussssss.....

Less than 100 copies left already? Hooray for Kat and Leisa!

ETA: I have rescued the precioussss from the mailbox! Now if only I could shuffle with this bloody wrist brace on...

Lol. Your post made me laugh Promise!

minrice

It's here! It's here! I have it noooowwwww!
I'm shocked it got here to quickly, I wasn't expecting it until tomorrow or Wednesday! Woo hoo!
Mine is #374. I have a brown bag with gold lining! It is all so pretty, I just love it! I think my dog Macie looks like the dog on the Fool card :)

minrice

They are the perfect size too, I have small hands!

Erzebet

Promise said:
ETA: I have rescued the precioussss from the mailbox! Now if only I could shuffle with this bloody wrist brace on...

The wrist brace is just for carpel tunnel right? You can easily shuffle with a wrist brace! It just takes getting used to and practice. Some people shuffle with just one hand all the time. Well there's a will, there's a way!

Erzebet

All Is One said:
Oh lord, Ezrebet, I would hope that anyone would use two hands!

Or....teach me?

Of course! But some people only have one arm or the use of one arm! Teaching yourself such things is pretty easy ;)

shamoness

Jumping with Glee!

I have been drooling over this deck for ages. I'm constantly lurking about this thread to catch up on the progress of the deck and lately to see how many are left. In despair over the probability of my not being an owner of the LE, I mentioned the deck to my Hubby. After describing it and telling him how much I wanted it he asked how many would be in the LE. Once I said only 500 he told me I should order it. Then he said get 2 so I can keep a sealed deck for my collection. Get 2?!!!! OMG! I ordered them today. I can hardly wait. The poor mail person is already leery of me. She has at times dropped boxes on the ground by my mailbox and driven quickly away. The other mail person knocks on the door with packages but then runs toward the street and shouts to me. I don't know if it is me or the 2 Cujo sounding dogs I have. Of course my dogs are really big babies and wouldn't hurt anyone. I guess rushing the mail person for packages is another reason they steer clear. They better watch out while I'm waiting for the Touchstone.

All Is One

Yay...for Shamoness and her cool hubby!

I ordered one and loved it so much that as the decks available dwindled and I saw that many many people loved this deck as I did, I had to get another one.

I didn't plan on keeping it sealed! But when it got here and I opened everything up there was this strange feeling. I looked at the number of my second deck (326) and realized quickly....using my fingers for help....that that made 11 and that 11 is one of the perfect numbers.

I decided to keep my first copy next to me at the mac, where it is....(I already spilled diet 7up in an altercation with my cat) across the bottom edge of the Fool (sorry, Jasper!)

Bu it was just a tiny few splash marks and wiped clean.

I'm in my first tarot study group now!

So....shamoness, please join us and don't be shy about starting new threads on cards as you see fit! We seem to be a bit of a shy bunch!

I'd like to see people's readings and I don't know if it is okay to share a little here or post a link to a reading thread.

If I were any use with rules I wouldn't have been kicked out of high school!

(Lucky for me I could sneak into junior college anyway.....so phooey on them) :D

shamoness

Oh, I do hope to join the study group as soon as I get my new treasure!

Is Jasper the Fool or your cat? or perhaps both?

Somehow I can imagine you naming the characters in your cards!

jeseryn

Looooove my deck(s). I bought a backup as well for well.. a backup. Also who knows it could be worth a bazillion dollars someday! (lol)

But I did open my second deck and it did have a slight problem with a few cards all messed up from sticking together (which were promptly replaced by Lisa). So I would recommend opening it to make sure everything is okay and nothing is stuck together or missing.

Because I do have a backup deck I feel comfortable carrying my deck around with me in my purse. :)