Nancy Shavick books

sunflowr

I have 3 books by Nancy Shavick. "The Tarot", "The Tarot Reader", and also one specifically for love. I got them a LONG time ago and havent seen them around anymore. I am wondering if anyone else has these books and what you think of them. I had forgotten about them but recently took them down off my shelf and am reading thru them for my daily card. She explains each card in a really clear and conversational style. I love her writing. Does anyone else know her books?

Moose

Hi Sunflower,

I have Nancy Shavick's books. I am surprised that we don't hear more about this unique writer who gives an astounding amount of interpretations.

I think you are going to enjoy her Tarot Universe, copyright@2000. It is published by Santa Monica Press LLC,
ISBN 1-891661-08-6. I purchased it at B&N for $15.95. 336 pages.

She ends this book with a more extensive section on card combinations and cards with similar meanings than her smaller books. I try to always have my copy of the Tarot Reader with me.

I am surprised that she does not have a more extensive audience. She is from NJ and I don't hear very much about her here at home.

Blessings....................Moose