Storing the faeries

Jewel

I found a plain wood box that I'm going to decorate myself. It's not perfect and I'm certainly not any sort of artist but I feel the faeries will enjoy this as I will be putting my energy into creating it! All I know so far is it'll be mostly green....we'll see how it turns out! :)

Just have them close by as you work on this project, they will give you input and ensure it is to their liking LOL. They love participating in art projects, the Soul Shrinker always joins me when I am doing something artistic.

Heartlight

Oh thanks Jewel! I feel they will be happy with the end result and also am on the search for what to cover them with inside. I feel like they want lavendar too in the box, and read elsewhere they like it!

Jewel

Heartlight, just spend time with them, they will tell you what they want. Just keep them close and trust that what you are "hearing" is them and you will see. If you are doing this for them letting them guide and work with you will only strengthen your relationship with them.

Carla

Had the Faeries Oracle only two days and it made it clear it wanted out of the box. The faeries chose a cotton, floral print bag with twine drawstring of natural fibres. I wanted to put it in a silk lined, velvet bag, but they wanted the simpler one! Strange...I didn't know what you guys were talking about on this thread until I got my copy of the oracle and started playing with it.

baylys

I have laughed so hard reading this thread. It is 10 years old and the Fae are still dictating what they want. I must go in search of this box of tricks.

Carla

I agree about the bells. :) I have a wind chime that I keep indoors and tap it when I want to feel the faeries.

Why did I read the thread. Now my faeries want a bell sewed on their bag. Where can I find a bell...

bakinghappy

Bell

Hey Carla.
You can find bell at craft store, pet shops coz cats are mad about them :D or eBay.

Winterchild

hahahaha!

Oh man I *LOVE* this thread... not laughed so much in ages... and totally empathised... ! Most people think I am crazy anyway so none of it surprises me, but its so true!

Some of my decks jump in and out of each others bags in the most shameful ways.....! I fell in love with a bag for the Faeries on Etsy and bought it for them (even though I make my own I love to support other artists too...LOL!!)... anyway they were having none of it.... I still don't know what they want....

Yours have definitely acted fast and with no nonsense Carla!!

})

Winterchild

Faerie Nest

Well my Fae folk have been nagging since I got them a couple of weeks ago, they don't like that their silly box is ripped and hard, but any old bag was not good enough.

After reading this thread earlier they were incessant.... I had to make them a special nest.

They wanted a woolly bag, because it was soft.... and in blues and greens, then they wanted some violet, then pompom wool, because they like moss and it looks mossy..... then yellow fluffy wool.... they chose about a dozen or more different yarns from my stash We eventually got it down to about 8... the browns ended up being rejected and those who liked them don't seem to have put up two much of a fight.

The result is a very thick, soft cozy nest which could easily fit Heart of Faerie in too, but we haven't tried that yet! They even threw the cord at me, that they wanted to tie it with.. not what I would have chosen but it was purple and gold and had a bit of sparkle! Here are some pics of them playing hide and seek around their new sleeping bag....

By the way do any of you have both Faerie tribes living happily in the same bag or box?

Attachments

• IMG_5335.jpg
    IMG_5335.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_5337.jpg
    IMG_5337.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_5338.jpg
    IMG_5338.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 104

baylys

They look pretty happy with it.