Hand them over please ;)

Elven

Oh NO!!

Not the FRIDGE BUREAU of Investigations!!!!

:D

No blessings for you :)
Elven x

Nina*

Elven said:
Oh NO!!

Not the FRIDGE BUREAU of Investigations!!!!
Oh Elven, you are making me laugh... so much :D such nice way to wake up...

pssst.... you can keep your decks then... don't tell anyone

Elven

Ninamagic said:
pssst.... you can keep your decks then... don't tell anyone

*Elven cancells plane flight to Madagascar, goes to fridge, kisses and unwraps 'Brie', starts shuffling - ummm, I mean cutting the brie, spreading the brie - onto crackers!!*

Now you can have some Blessings Ninamagic - all is forgiven - but just incase - to let you know I have a scud missle in the hallway pointing at the front door.

Blessings
Elven x :D

Sophie

Ace said:
According to this t-shirt I have Tarotaholics must go on a 22-step program: I guess you start by admitting you are foolishly in love with all decks. then you say: and I have power over all and know how to use them all! (Magician) then you say, But I won't share it willingly, I will keep all to my self... and so on.
I've been on that programme for years. It's really good! In fact so good I have made sure I have bought quite a number of these 22-step programmes, most of which come with 56 other steps. It's a dance, in fact. But tarot? NOOOOOO, not I :rolleyes:

WalesWoman

I have just finished the Leonardo DeVinci reading and writing course and realized I only have torat skced. Wehp!

enon rof uoy Anin!

:p

Nina*

Just came home from work... finding this.... going behind my back... reading stupid books instead of going to the post office... :rolleyes:

WalesWoman said:
enon rof uoy Anin!
Of course there are dear :D I can do with the skced ;)

Nina*

Elven said:
kisses and unwraps 'Brie', starts shuffling - ummm, I mean cutting the brie, spreading the brie - onto crackers
Can I taste one Elven.... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :D

bladeraven

*double checks the wastebasket FILLED WITH DIRTY, SMELLY DIAPERS...smiles and walks away satisified*

Emily

Well now you mention it - My dog quite likes my DruidCraft, but needs a little help with it, so he'll keep that one and my fish share the Gilded ( you now how fish are, so attracted to bright colours :) ) but again I have to help them with the cards and my son could grow to love my Thoth - sorted :D

Elven

My dearest lovely Ninamagic,

If only you'd just been here a bit earlier. You KNOW that I would have saved you some!!

BUT I've EATEN all THE EVIDEN... khmm... 'Brie' and there's none left for you!!!

*Elven looks in phone book under Pest Exterminators*

Many Blessings
Elven x

Oh, and reading for you with my ONLY deck - a tall dark mysterious stranger will be arriving at your place VERY SOON in fancy dress with a spray bottle.