Hand them over please ;)

Nina*

[size=+2]STOP[/size]
No karate... :eek:

Now say sorry to eachother and follow eachother down to the post office...

:D

bladeraven

Ninamagic said:
[size=+2]STOP[/size]
No karate... :eek:

Now say sorry to eachother and follow eachother down to the post office...

:D

I'm sorry Huredriel for not giving you the secret code... here's the secret code to the secret bunker to hide Tarot decks in........

huredriel

*hangs head in shame* whispers sorry

Thanks Bladeraven for the secret code *do you think you could take those diapers with you though* and scrunches her nose!!!!

I wouldn't have done anything .... honest .... scout's honour ... oops was never in the Scouts ... but I will teach you some stuff ..... when I eventually get the airfare :D

bladeraven

huredriel said:
*hangs head in shame* whispers sorry

Thanks Bladeraven for the secret code *do you think you could take those diapers with you though* and scrunches her nose!!!!

I wouldn't have done anything .... honest .... scout's honour ... oops was never in the Scouts ... but I will teach you some stuff ..... when I eventually get the airfare :D

*Shhhhh* Diapers are *wink wink nod head* Now while she isn't looking...RUN!

Webwitch

Greenwood Tarot - it is the closest thing to perfection I have ever owned in tarot.

Cheers,
Webwitch :)

bladeraven

*offers to secretly relocate everyone's tarot deck for them and throws a bag of dirty diapers on the boat*

WalesWoman

*you are such a savior bladeraven*

Guess I'm in the wrong thread, I was looking for how to remove odors from cards... sorry, never mind. :|

I'll just sort of shuffle on out of here and maybe take a walk by the ocean, look for some sea salt.

Humm humm humm Nothing out of the ordinary 'bout that. hummm hummm hummm *who is on the watch for you know who?*

There's nothing at all in my back pack. Well, nothing but a few pair of deck shoes, in case these get wet... living up here, we always carry extras of everything since you never know when you'll be able to get another and carry our back packs everywhere even to weddings, all the time. Purses sort of clash with x-tra tuffs :cool: Really, true story, trust me!

*what was the signal for all clear again?*

shhhhhh... someone is coming

Nina*

Waleswomen: what are you up to my dear...?
*using a scaring ingratiating and soft voice*

You HAVE to behave like a normal and happy deck-giver and join everybody else on their way to the post office... :mad:
You know this is the only right thing to do!!!

Back packs at weddings... tsk tsk.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:p

*still looking for the tall, dark and handsome stranger.... maybe the postman with all the decks???.....*

WalesWoman

Ninamagic said:
Waleswomen: what are you up to my dear...?
*using a scaring ingratiating and soft voice*

You HAVE to behave like a normal and happy deck-giver and join everybody else on their way to the post office... :mad:
You know this is the only right thing to do!!!

Back packs at weddings... tsk tsk.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
*blink** blink* *squinting in the glare of Ninamagic's spotlight*

Not up to anything out of the normal, Nina... just normally walking on the beach, like I normally do ... contemplating..uh... tis more nobler to decieve... I mean recieve... I mean get to the post office.

The check? Right, right the deck. Of course, it's in the mail... I'm sure I remembered to lick the seal shut and put a stamp on it.

Would you please shine that light a little more toward the right...NOT THAT RIGHT, your other right. Oh, look, it's a cave, created from wave action no doubt! Nina, I'm getting a strong hunch there are some decks stashed in there. You really ought to check it out, look how the calcite crystals shine!
(Where is that bearish Ace Pents right now? This is no time to be hibernating!)
That's it Nina... you don't see signs of decks yet? Are you sure? Those sure looks like footprints of a dark handsome stranger going in further. These caves up here can go on forever and smugglers used to use them all the time. Contraband decks or contraband moonshine, petroglyphs or ancient bones... you could find just about anything. I'll just stay here and keep an eye out, for Big Foot or Kushtica's or something like that. Me? Chicken?
Ok, ya got me... I'm a little bit claustraphobic or I'd be right in there with you. (yeah right, silly gril)

As Nina's light fades into the depths of limestone, WalesWoman smiles, and cant believe she's become such an accomplished leg puller as she sprints to the beach.
*bladeraven! Now!* And flings the backpack into the boat in the darkness.
* take care of me precioussssss deck shoes*

Emeraldgirl

*Emeraldgirl looks around "There's some room uner my floorboards as well"*

Cause there's no decks here just bricks piled up to stop my floorboards from creaking :)