Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

Tag_jorrit

Mine just came too. Thank you, thank you, thank you Edmund. I got the Coffin bag. WOOHOO! What luck! Perfect for this scorpio. :D

Yasmin

WOW! WOW! AND WOW! What fun! What colors! What cuteness! Love the bag! Love the skull ties! Love the baby deck! Thank you for such an awesome creation!

magpie9

Got my LE and tiny adorable deck today. I can't stand it!!! I am ordering the regular one now, regretting I didn't go for the Whole Deal in the first place!
This is just wonderful!
PM follows & also a suggestion I'd like you to consider :bugeyed:

Skydancer

Mine came today also - and yes, the little deck is SO cute!!

SO glad I got this - wonderful craftmanship, and the bag is just divine. I got la casa de mi familia and it's just totally perfect for the deck! Wonderfully made too.

Thank you again. :)

*S*

emmsma

I dont know why I wasn't expecting this package this soon. It was a marvelous homecoming. The decks are lovely and bright. What a pleasure it is to finally see them, in hand, after watching them come to life here at AT.

Thank you Edmond for your creation. And the mini is just adorable.

magpie9

I ESPECIALLY ADORE the Happy Squirrel card in the LE deck!

Alamaris

Arg! Darn you, Americans -- I'm still waiting for my LE up here in the wilds of Vancouver Island. At least I can be assured by all the gushing that I'm in for a real treat when it finally arrives!

*sits on hands*

photokat

Super awesome & well done.
BRAVO!
'Nuff said :)

Londubh

Received mine today (well Thursday) very nice.

Debra

Not to mention, the lwb is friggin' hilarious.