Fairy Ring Oracle Spreads

Kirali

ack. Fixed the 3! hehe Thanks for pointing that out to me. :)

it's supposed to be a row of 2 cards, then 4 cards, then 6 cards then 2.

Hope that cleared things up! :)

Namaste

Thank you so much, Jewel!!! :D

I just love my faeries and look forward to trying out these spreads. So generous of you to take the time and trouble of sharing them with us.

Bless you!

Namaste

Thanks, Kirali, for your mushroom spread!

I love mushrooms, so I will definitely try this one also. :)

olori

thankyou so very much for your spreads that you shared with us. Ever since I joined this group I have been searching for info on the Faeries Oracle. Heck, I even posted on one of the other forums then all of a sudden without any warning I ended up on this page, woosh... and this is where I ended up, what a rush, lol.. the little guys are helping when I least expect it. Thank goodness!

SpiritOfTheDogz

Just to avoid any confusion for you, the spreads here are from the Fairy Ring book that comes with the Fairy Ring Oracle, this is different to the Faeries oracle ;)

That said, they are nice spreads in this book and I use them quite often with other oracles so there isn't a problem at all with using these spreads with the Faeries Oracle.

Paul

olori

thanks Paul for clearing me up alittle bit. Do you know if I can use other spreads that are not based on faerie oracle, or do I have to stay with these spreads that have to do with the faeries in some way or another?

faunabay

olori said:
thanks Paul for clearing me up alittle bit. Do you know if I can use other spreads that are not based on faerie oracle, or do I have to stay with these spreads that have to do with the faeries in some way or another?
Actually you can use any spread you or the fae would like. They like you to make up spreads or even lay them out randomly and see what comes out of it. Have fun!! Do what ever your little heart desires!!! :* :laugh: