Writing with the Faeries

faunabay

Jewel said:
WOW! Fauanabay that was incredible!!! You are a natural at this writing thing. Seriously (see, no LOL's or laughing faces). That was beautiful and deep and actually something I needed to hear. Thank you Rolf!
Thanks sis!! :)
While I don't doubt what I'm writing in my journal (and what I just wrote here with Rolf) I'm nervous about how others will react to it. It's one of those deep seated fears - maybe past life stuff (shrug) Who knows because I sure can't figure out where the fear came from.
So thanks for the encouragement!!! :*

And yeah, Ta'Om took you to a serious place didn't he? Well that's just what you needed to hear right now I guess. You know how the fae are not all teasing - they like to be melencoloy (how the heck do you spell that word?) LOL Now I think they are teasing me. :laugh:

Jewel

faunabay said:
While I don't doubt what I'm writing in my journal (and what I just wrote here with Rolf) I'm nervous about how others will react to it. It's one of those deep seated fears - maybe past life stuff (shrug) Who knows because I sure can't figure out where the fear came from.
So thanks for the encouragement!!! :*
If there is one thing you should know by now, is that this study group is probably the safest place to try new things and express yourself. A great place to practice, and gain confidence. And as usual, the faeries love to be involved :D
faunabay said:
And yeah, Ta'Om took you to a serious place didn't he? Well that's just what you needed to hear right now I guess. You know how the fae are not all teasing - they like to be melencoloy (how the heck do you spell that word?) LOL Now I think they are teasing me. :laugh:
Yeah I am not sure what is up with him today, and I am not feeling melancholy and I really do not think I needed to hear what he had to say *LOL*. Put away my fins???? I think not! ~mumbles something about Star Cards and Moon Cards~ *LOL*

faunabay

Jewel said:
If there is one thing you should know by now, is that this study group is probably the safest place to try new things and express yourself. A great place to practice, and gain confidence. And as usual, the faeries love to be involved :D
Yes madame!! Why do you think I actually did it? :laugh: I figured if I couldn't screw up my courage here on the faeries study group with all of you I might as well hang it up and forget about the whole thing! :* So I went for it. :)

Jewel

faunabay said:
So I went for it. :)
And lets hope you do it again. Did our phone conversation yesterday have anything to do with your choice of decks??? *LOL* Brilliant idea of what to do with the deck since we don't know German *LOL*.

oak_woman

Faunabay, I hope this isn't off-topic (well, it is, as it's not about writing but perhaps I can get away with it ...!) I loved the image you posted of Rolf (Nightingale) from Das Elfen Orakel. But I've never heard of this deck! Where is it available (if it is?) please?

faunabay

oak_woman said:
Faunabay, I hope this isn't off-topic (well, it is, as it's not about writing but perhaps I can get away with it ...!) I loved the image you posted of Rolf (Nightingale) from Das Elfen Orakel. But I've never heard of this deck! Where is it available (if it is?) please?

hehehehe
I was just waiting for someone to ask!!! }) Jewel and I were wondering how long it would take. Not long it looks like. :laugh: You should see the rest of the deck!! })

I got it off of amazon.de
It's not available in the US, but you can order straight from the german amazon. Or at least that's what I did 3 years ago. :)

oak_woman

You know us ATers too well, don't you?!!! Thanks, Faunabay!!!

oak_woman

Hey, I read your comment "You should see the rest of the deck" at about 6.30 this morning and can't have taken it in properly, now I come back to the thread ... so, please please can you post some more pics????? *Wheedle, grovel*

Jewel

oak_woman said:
Hey, I read your comment "You should see the rest of the deck" at about 6.30 this morning and can't have taken it in properly, now I come back to the thread ... so, please please can you post some more pics????? *Wheedle, grovel*
I believe there is an old thread in the Oracles forum that has some pictures. I know Faunabay and I learned of that deck here at AT, and someone posted some pics.

oak_woman

Thanks, Jewel!