Sabian Symbols Study Group: Leo 9 - #129

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: LEO
Degree: 9
Number: 129

Symbol: GLASS BLOWERS SHAPE BEAUTIFUL FORMS WITH THEIR CONTROLLED BREATHING.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 128.jpg
    128.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 327

tink27

I don’t know much about the art of glass blowing…..but it looks fascinating!! Ohhh, it would require a beautiful and balanced synergy between us and the most crucial elements. Glass is made from sand and seashells….hmm, melting the past and with our imagination, visualization, changing its structure and mood into present time. It alters the feel of it completely! Adding, subtracting, redirecting or coloring will make an emotional impact!! It could totally alter and emphasize what is important, and avoid confusing distractions!

Glassblowing would require containing all our feelings, moods and emotions…..learning how to balance them all with great optimism. To heat and melt glass we will need a very closed in and concentrated hot fire (underground sexual creativity). And from this inner fire, channel power from us (through a blowpipe) and into the glass. A slow and steady stream of all our desires, to make form out of the molten glass. It requires us to be in total control!! If we blow too hard through the blowpipe, the glass could either blow up or fight our control and break free. But if we blow softly and steadily into the blowpipe, the glass will begin to shape externally into something identifiable.

How do we do this when we’re so excited and/or upset about something? How do we not take immediate action, detach and yet stay focused on our original goal. Definitely not an easy task, since Leo can be very impulsive and it’s motto is always ‘I want’! Tantrums here won’t do us much good…they only drain our energy and all those around us. The heat of the fire will be dissipated.

Looking at purple_scorp’s picture, this looks like a setting in a workshop, a group or guild of glassmakers. Perhaps trusted friends or a support system can help us calm down and find our center. Together we would learn and discover how to bring our desires our ‘want’ to do action, our hopes, into a dazzling display!

Most groups and guilds put their work on display for show and to sale….what a creative way to radiate and shine and get others attention. This definitely leads us to the next symbol....

tink :love:

MCsea

Leo 9
Birthdays: July 30th–August 1st
Numerology: 129
Sabian Symbol: Glass blower creating glassware
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Deftness
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Superior vena cava
Crystal Element: Prase
Expression: Prase is the common name for leek-green quartz. Prase reshapes illusion to reveal truth; it encourages originality and harmony.
Message: Skilful ability to manifest beauty and appreciate imaginative influences.
Sun Focus: You are able to create beautiful forms as it is your own spirit that fills the creation and makes it beautiful.
Affirmation: To beautify my surroundings, I invite graceful, skilful craft into my life.