Golden Tarot

retrokat

I'm blushing! Your reviews are so nice!!

I noticed at Amazon UK that there's a competition to win a 50 pound voucher if you're the first to review a product that has no review (eg Golden Tarot - since it's separate to the US site).

Khatruman

I added my review of the deck to the Amazon site, though I hope people will buy from others since they have been so terrible with my own order.

I at least want others to perhaps find this deck somehow and get it. I did give my reactions in this thread, though I think my post may have gotten lost.

Ahh well.

lark

I posted a review under vyvykat this afternoon.
Don't know if it's up yet.

retrokat

Yep, all three reviews are up - hence my blushing. You guys are so kind! I wondered who'd written them - mystery solved ;)

Khatruman

Just wrote my review, so I don't think it is up yet. Hence, expect another glowing recommendation!!

Also, I am going to check if I have done a list for good tarot decks. If I have, I will update it to include the Golden. If not, I will create one to do so.

Just wonderful, Kat.

HudsonGray

I checked at Barnes & Noble today, they have it listed as "Gold Tarot" (data input error), and don't stock it on the shelf but can order it & get it quick. AND they only charge $20.

I went in today to look if they had it & found this out, so it should be able to be gotten this way instead of waiting for Amazon to ship. B&N can give you a date for it to arrive. Usually 3 to 5 days.

truthsayer

i received my copy of the golden yesterday. i can't praise this deck high enough. i have been in a tarot slump. just haven't been able to get that old excitement back. but this deck--wow! beautiful and extremely well crafted. any decks i've gotten recently, i scan a few cards and put the deck away to look thru more throughy later. not this one! this one i couldn't put down until i reviewed every single one and then looked thru it again later and shuffled them for a while.

kat, i am your devoted admirer. i am building up to needing a reading again! how sweet it is!

Windtalker

Amazon review

I think mine was the third review on amazon, there are 4 now... all 5 stars of course :) :) :) :) :)

Anyhow, just can't get over how much I love this deck.

So much so that I ordered another copy just to put up to show off to friends and keep in my collection, because I have every intention of wearing the other deck out lol!

BTW Kat, are you going to put some more signed cards on e-bay? I was bidding on 2 of them (Guitarjohnson) and messed around with this stupid cold I've had for 3 weeks and slept thru the end of the auctions and lost them both :(

On the odd chance that you might take a request, my favorite card in the deck is the Moon card :)

GitaByte

I missed the Fool!

I did the same thing and missed the Fool card! I am one of those sneak bidders who jump on at the last second, but I utterly misread the timing on this. Oh, do let us bid again on your signed cards! For some reason I simply adore your Fool card, it reminds me of a banjo, and I love how this card seems to imply a traveling musician. Which is actually how I make my living - as a classical cellist, the banjo for me is just fun - its very nice to have an instrument one does not have to be either good on - or good to! I could never bring my 300 year old cello out to the side of a riverbank, nor strap it to my bike for a jaunt. BTW, I do realize that the Fool has a drum, and actually this has further symbolic resonances which I find fascinating. There is so much to this deck!

retrokat

I know this is a little off-topic, but before listing the next few cards I thought I'd check current US times & I found this fabby site that tells you current time anywhere!

http://www.timeanddate.com

I still doubt I'll manage to list at a time covenient to the US - it's a hard call when I'm on the opposite side of the planet :p

I just blindly drew 4 remaining cards from the broken-up deck to list next: 3 Wands, The World, Judgement and the Page of Swords.