LENORMAND One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards-2016

samantha

House book

I get this really warm feeling of sanctuary or soecial private space which seems very good for you!!

Q. Why isn't c replying to my texts exactly?

Snake - Woman
Either he thinks you are being tricky, possibly manipulative, OR he has divided *loyalties* between you (woman) and another woman who is prone to jealousy (snake) - these two cards look at one another so perhaps a *face off* in his mind/thoughts.

QU: How would I feel if I stayed with H and went with him to C and later V ?

Bonny

Snake - Woman
Either he thinks you are being tricky, possibly manipulative, OR he has divided *loyalties* between you (woman) and another woman who is prone to jealousy (snake) - these two cards look at one another so perhaps a *face off* in his mind/thoughts.

QU: How would I feel if I stayed with H and went with him to C and later V ?

Cross
Rider

This would cause uncomfortable feelings of being the bearer of news or the receiver of news that is fated or painful or it could bring a spiritual / religious experience that is hard to represent

Q. Is c holding back on his messages due to his ex (p) seeing them/knowing about us?

BrightEye

Q. Is c holding back on his messages due to his ex (p) seeing them/knowing about us?

Mountain - Ring
His marriage may be preventing him, so yes in that respect

What do you guides want me to know?

samantha

Mountain - Ring
His marriage may be preventing him, so yes in that respect

What do you guides want me to know?

Clouds - Ring

That a union or bond with another will gradually become less unpredictable/confusing ; the clouds are set to lift.

QU: What do I need to know about yesterday's events which were depressing/upsetting ?

BrightEye

QU: What do I need to know about yesterday's events which were depressing/upsetting ?

Child - Letter
Perhaps you need to know that who or whatever upset you did so from a pice of childishness; they wanted to send a message but the message was entirely self-centred

What union will become less confusing /unpredictable?

samantha

This is possible ..
Child - Letter
Perhaps you need to know that who or whatever upset you did so from a pice of childishness; they wanted to send a message but the message was entirely self-centred

What union will become less confusing /unpredictable?

Moon - Man

One that involves a man whom you work with (or have dealings with in a work context)

QU: How should I proceed next time we all meet ?

Bonny

This is possible ..

Moon - Man

One that involves a man whom you work with (or have dealings with in a work context)

QU: How should I proceed next time we all meet ?

Lily
Fish

Wisely especially in the realm of finances. Take care with organising those well beforehand.

Q. What do I need to know about c's divorce?

samantha

Lily
Fish

Wisely especially in the realm of finances. Take care with organising those well beforehand.

Q. What do I need to know about c's divorce?

Tower - House

These seem to speak of its being processed - I would read Tower as a government or legal department which deals with domestic issues (house) ...tho perhaps there is some wrangling in connection with property ?

QU: What to expect in the forseeeable future ?

Vanitygrey

Tower - House

These seem to speak of its being processed - I would read Tower as a government or legal department which deals with domestic issues (house) ...tho perhaps there is some wrangling in connection with property ?

QU: What to expect in the forseeeable future ?

So... my first pull was woman-tree, but I didn't want to speculate about health, but then my second pull was tree-lily... again same problem.

Third pull: anchor-ring
This seems to suggest your work will be more stable due to an agreement

Q: what can I expect at work this week?

Bonny

So... my first pull was woman-tree, but I didn't want to speculate about health, but then my second pull was tree-lily... again same problem.

Third pull: anchor-ring
This seems to suggest your work will be more stable due to an agreement

Q: what can I expect at work this week?

Stork
Paths

You can expect decisions about new ways ahead or new decisions to come up.

Q. Will my phd progress go ok?