Page of Pentacles in Romance...

Biba28

Pages indicate being on a sharp learning-curve, pentacles are about the physical world, so perhaps in this relationship the couple are not yet so good at working each other into the fabric of their lives. Or not good at the physical sex-thing together.

Or perhaps it even indicates a child of one or the other of them, who directly or indirectly is having an effect on the relationship.

This makes a lot of sense Nis. I just got this card for the beginning of a spread asking whether a guy loves me or not. I think it says he has budding feelings and is working out how I tick. He is intrigued for the mo and will take a long time to let me know how he feels. We are not yet good at working each other out or working each other into the fabric of our lives. Our physical contact is clumsy, I suppose and I feel like I cannot initiate anything (blocked from previous heartache). He must feel like he's working out a MENSA puzzle with me! My children also have an effect on our relationship without meaning to.

Fascinating interp :)

Adjustment

In relationships, i have seen the page of pentacles as someone curious and fascinated about the other person but more in a physical way as a page he is a child the page of pentacles is exploring and wants to get to know the other person better. To me the page of pentacles is more like an student who has a lot to learn. I once saw the page of pentacles on a relationship reading i did for a friend representing a man who was very immature, childsh and shy and who needed to grow up and had a lot to learn in order to understand what a real relationship is about.