Zombie tarot - No. 16 The Tower

shadowdancer

Oops, someone forgot to lock the door behind them. Complacency has set in, and someone has let their guard down. You have got to be ready for the consequences. And if you decide to live the highlife, you have to accept there are risks in exchange for having a great view across the city. Do I need to rent out the DVD of Inferno? That will scream out the message, loud and clear. Sadly, it is a little too late. The zombies are already in the house. And they don't come with embossed invites or a case of beers to show they have been invited. Looks like you are outnumbered, so the world as you knew it is about to go through a pretty intense change here. If you get out of this alive, at least you have learned a valuable lesson. And that is, to have a few doormen appointed, armed with cleavers and rifles. And to also have a strict dress code. No way will they ever be able to pass that criteria. I guess I am being a little harsh on you. I mean, you couldn't have any way of knowing they were in the house, right? And who knew they could negotiate stairs. Looks like we have all learned something here.

Attachments

• The Tower.jpg
    The Tower.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 325

Queen of Disks

The problem with high rise apartments, fortresses, skyscrapers, and Towers in general is that if something really bad happens, then they can be very difficult to get out of unless there is a good escape plan. You may have isolated yourself in your situation and thought yourself safe, but all it takes is some zombies to make your safe zone a death trap. It's best to keep your options open and have a escape plan ready to go at a moments notice.

ana luisa

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE this card!!!! It is so simple and the message is so clear. To me it talks about appearances. Even though the building is silver, well built and quite astonishing, able to stand the storm outside, there will be someone inside suffering. It is not what one shows on the outside that matters but what's on the inside. Particularly useful for hose who believe the rich and famous do not bleed, cry or use the toilet :D
As advice, read between the lines, do listen to people and try to see through what they say to actually HEAR what they're NOT saying.