Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

From G6: YANKEE SWAP TRADING GAME - Notification Sign Up

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Tarot dance 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by G6 View Post
P.S.

I'm happy the international crowd will be joining us! To not include them would be too Trumpian and it's not my thing. 😊

✌G6
...ME 2...makes me feel more cosmopolitan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarot dance View Post

....Question....do we all post our lists at the same time or is it via stations as in the Trade Train.....enquiring minds want to know...
.....EXCUSE ME........(...jumping up and down while frantically waving my hand in the air...)...but I did not get an answer to my question.........(...reaches into pocket & pulls out notebook and pen).....
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #61
Citizen X

G6 
Citizen X

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith0406 View Post
I'm afraid I'll have to sit this out, not because of the shipping cost but because I've got a few things going on at home and don't think I'll have time.
Awww, if you change your mind you can post within the 1st 24 hours. Plus, with this one you know the player order and all the decks, so there's less watching if that helps.

✌🏻

G6
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #62
Citizen X

G6 
Citizen X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarot dance View Post
...ME 2...makes me feel more cosmopolitan

.....EXCUSE ME........(...jumping up and down while frantically waving my hand in the air...)...but I did not get an answer to my question.........(...reaches into pocket & pulls out notebook and pen).....
The rules are in the opening post of this thread and will be linked in the official game thread tomorrow morning. Here is the information you asked about:

3. At the appointed start time for the game everyone has 24 hours to post their “gifts” aka list of tarot decks that they wish to be considered for the swap. You may post as many decks as you like, but only one deck per player will be used in the official game. There are no late starts, so if you do not list your decks within the first 24 hours of the game you will not be able to play.

4. In list order, each player’s turn consists of a 12-hour window to either select a deck from any open player’s list or “steal” a deck that a previous player selected. If you miss your 12-hour window you will be moved to the end of the order.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #63
Citizen

spinnachie 
Citizen

i wish I could take part in this round because the last one was so much fun!! But unfortunately I cant afford to ship out decks at this moment I will have to wait til the next round
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #64
Citizen X

G6 
Citizen X

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinnachie View Post
i wish I could take part in this round because the last one was so much fun!! But unfortunately I cant afford to ship out decks at this moment I will have to wait til the next round
That stinks, spinnachie. I wish shipping was free. We wrote about some suggestions in the notification thread like substituting a deck with free shipping from Book Depository if you get an international partner and the deck you have is more money to ship. I know you're in Canada, but US International 1st Class wasn't that bad. I know when I did a Canadian trade last week it cost me $9.50 and it cost my Canadian trading partner $8.

✌🏻

G6
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #65
Citizen

spinnachie 
Citizen

Quote:
That stinks, spinnachie. I wish shipping was free. We wrote about some suggestions in the notification thread like substituting a deck with free shipping from Book Depository if you get an international partner and the deck you have is more money to ship. I know you're in Canada, but US International 1st Class wasn't that bad. I know when I did a Canadian trade last week it cost me $9.50 and it cost my Canadian trading partner $8.

✌🏻

G6
ive never heard of that, I will check it out and see what its about
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #66
Citizen X

G6 
Citizen X

OFFICIAL YANKEE SWAP TRADING GAME THREAD - OPEN

OFFICIAL YANKEE SWAP TRADING GAME THREAD - OPEN

GAME IS OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POST YOUR DECK LISTS HERE:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=276453
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #67
Citizen X

G6 
Citizen X

Quote:
It cost me 9.50 via USPS 1st class to send a deck to Canada. If you look at that chart in the attached link Canada is the cheapest the most expensive region is $13.50.

https://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/Notice123.htm#_c341
Here's the USPS 1st Class rates link. My Canadian trading partner did a similar type shipping and it was $8.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #68
Citizen X

G6 
Citizen X

Quote:
The info/link is above.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #69
Citizen X

G6 
Citizen X

Quote:
This looks like Canada post rates:

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/a...execution=e1s1
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #70

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.