Tarot decks that will be published in 2013

wooden-eye

One more for the list.

Hi - I might just add one more to the list; Bonefire Tarot. It will be published by the artist and definitely available by the end of May this year. It is a painted deck, based on the RWS, but nothing like it visually. The deck artwork is more than 80 percent complete and the artist is going great guns. There is a link from my profile, else some images are in deck creation under the thread 'Bonefire tarot updates'.
Please take a look if you have a mo. (The artist loves to paint, but is a proper idiot when it comes to marketing).
Cheers, Woody"

desertrat

Hi - I might just add one more to the list; Bonefire Tarot. It will be published by the artist and definitely available by the end of May this year. It is a painted deck, based on the RWS, but nothing like it visually. The deck artwork is more than 80 percent complete and the artist is going great guns. There is a link from my profile, else some images are in deck creation under the thread 'Bonefire tarot updates'.
Please take a look if you have a mo. (The artist loves to paint, but is a proper idiot when it comes to marketing).
Cheers, Woody"

This is GREAT news! The artist is very talented. And this Rat is quite excited that this deck will be published so soon. :D

ETA: Keep us posted please...

rylla

Wow, I like the art (I've seen it now for first time). Great news indeed! Looking forward to this deck!

ZKEI

Reprints from US Games

Ukiyoe Tarot
Chinese Tarot
Ancestral Path Tarot

Just hope that these decks will not be printed in China as other recent US Games decks
since I really like the card stock and coating of their Print in Belgium edition a lot.

:)

Celtictarot

Tarot of the fairy lights looks pretty and quite unusual for a normal Lo Scarabeo deck. Or are they looking more into decks like that.

gregory

That Matthews Steampunk is dated 2012. I have a copy....

wooden-eye

Just to let you know that the artist who created Bonefire Tarot has just posted that the final card is painted. She has not yet finalised the printers etc, but the wheels are in motion. She planned to have the deck available in May and is still on schedule for this. She is self- publishing, so there will be no lengthy delay while she hunts for a publisher.
I know the artist very well and she is just now, tired and emotional to be at nearing the end of such a mammoth effort.
In fact she is such a doofus that she found herself hugging her paint box this morning, almost mourning a separation from such a close relationship and when she washed her hands last night she noted the significance of the action. It has been a big year.

gregory

Is it this one?

http://www.amazon.ca/Steampunk-Taro...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1363819778&sr=1-1

(or by search: amazon.ca, Steampunk Tarot: Wisdom from the Gods of the Machine)

Yes. That's odd of Amazon. I bought mine in December last year.
It arrived here on December 6th - I just looked.
And it says 2012 on the box.
But I was talking to Caitlin Matthews about the fact that it is published both by Tuttle and Connections, the other day (yes really, in person :D) and she said it's just that Tuttle is the publisher in some areas of the world and Connections in others. Mine is Connections and I bought direct from the publisher in the UK.

And:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Steam-P...3659/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1363862637&sr=8-2 - October 2012 !!!

desertrat

Just to let you know that the artist who created Bonefire Tarot has just posted that the final card is painted. She has not yet finalised the printers etc, but the wheels are in motion. She planned to have the deck available in May and is still on schedule for this. She is self- publishing, so there will be no lengthy delay while she hunts for a publisher.
I know the artist very well and she is just now, tired and emotional to be at nearing the end of such a mammoth effort.
In fact she is such a doofus that she found herself hugging her paint box this morning, almost mourning a separation from such a close relationship and when she washed her hands last night she noted the significance of the action. It has been a big year.

Please let the artist know ;) that I feel much congratulations are in order on a job very well done. She is very talented and has created an original and gorgeous deck. Not being an artist myself, I cannot relate to the emotional and physical drain caused by giving birth to such a work of art over such a long period of time. But I am grateful to all those artist willing to undergo the process in order to share with tarot lovers all over the world. She is definitely not a doofus. I hope she rests happily in the knowledge that many will love and be blessed by her creation. I am trembling with anticipation and will be amongst the first in line to order it come May. :D Blessings...