Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

The Compliment Thread - ONE CARD!

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Sonia Doris's Avatar

chongjasmine,

Vanessa - Empress RX

You have the gift of raising from any type of suffering or difficult situations quicker than most and you - at least subconsciously - always know that things will eventually be alright.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #371
chongjasmine  chongjasmine is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Nov 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 279
chongjasmine 
Citizen

eight of pentacles

You are good in what you are doing.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #372
Kristal's Avatar
Kristal  Kristal is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 May 2013
Location: Portugal
Posts: 266
Kristal 
Citizen

Kristal's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongjasmine View Post
eight of pentacles

You are good in what you are doing.
9 of cups
It's great that you can bring a smile to others and be the center of the party. People like being near you because of your good energy. =)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #373
lepleadian's Avatar
lepleadian  lepleadian is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Aug 2015
Location: albania
Posts: 6,528
lepleadian 
Citizen

lepleadian's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
9 of cups
It's great that you can bring a smile to others and be the center of the party. People like being near you because of your good energy. =)
make any venture successful,find opportunities everywhere,meet all commitments and promises,have become a master of prosperity because you are determined to get far in your life.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #374
Kristal's Avatar
Kristal  Kristal is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 May 2013
Location: Portugal
Posts: 266
Kristal 
Citizen

Kristal's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepleadian View Post
make any venture successful,find opportunities everywhere,meet all commitments and promises,have become a master of prosperity because you are determined to get far in your life.
king of cups
You are a calm, positive and intuitive. If you are a father I'm sure you are a great one since this card speaks of a sentimental man, a family man.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #375
tealily  tealily is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 Oct 2015
Location: .
Posts: 1,176
tealily 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
king of cups
You are a calm, positive and intuitive. If you are a father I'm sure you are a great one since this card speaks of a sentimental man, a family man.
I feel like you have some sort of skill most other people don't - organisation? Crafts? Cooking? Something like that.

Then I pulled: The Magician

This says to me that you're a bit of a wunder-child, as if people can bring you 'stuff' and you magically fix things/build things for them. Very talented! You make things look easy because you're so creative and it doesn't seem to tax you at all.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #376
chongjasmine  chongjasmine is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Nov 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 279
chongjasmine 
Citizen

The hermit.

You are good at providing guidance to seekers.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #377
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Sonia Doris's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongjasmine View Post
The hermit.

You are good at providing guidance to seekers.
I like to think so. ^^

---

RWS - VII of Cups

Although you know how to differentiate between what's here in this world and not, you've got a pretty active and colourful imagination and dream life! ^^
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #378
Kristal's Avatar
Kristal  Kristal is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 May 2013
Location: Portugal
Posts: 266
Kristal 
Citizen

Kristal's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
I like to think so. ^^

---

RWS - VII of Cups

Although you know how to differentiate between what's here in this world and not, you've got a pretty active and colourful imagination and dream life! ^^
I do always have my mind in my own little world

Thelema Tarot - V Hierophant
You are very good at teaching and Guiding others and you are seen by others as a very knowledgable and stable person in comparison with others. =)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #379
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Sonia Doris's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
I do always have my mind in my own little world

Thelema Tarot - V Hierophant
You are very good at teaching and Guiding others and you are seen by others as a very knowledgable and stable person in comparison with others. =)
I'm getting to grips with that, cause my persona until fairly recently has been the weirdo/class clown mainly.

---

RWS - Moon

You are so psychic and intuitive, much more than the average for sure!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #380


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.