Legend: The Arthurian Tarot Index

jujubee

I was looking all over for a thread focused on this deck. This is my primary deck and my favorite. I used the Goddess Tarot prior to this deck but felt that the cards were too positive for me and got acquainted with this one. Turns out, after years of use, I think this deck is "nicer" to me than the Goddess is now. I use to see it as harsher deck, beautiful images but very blunt and honest - no sugar coating. How strange that the roles are reversed.
Anyway - I hope there is a chance of reviving a study group - I'd love to join.

Little Baron

Just looked at the first card from the first link with all cards in deck and it was The Fool from Cirom's deck. Is that supposed to be there?

LB

Little Baron

Dob't worry about me. I just realised my mistake. I am an idiot.

LB

jujubee

haha ok - I was so confused! :)

Sophie-David

Hi Jujubee and LittleBuddha

Sorry I didn't respond sooner - I have just returned from a Wisdom School at an island retreat and have been trying to catch up on the mail and news since my week away.

You are both more than welcome to join us in the Legend Study Group. We are still active, and most recently began to discuss the Legend: Ten of Swords, Camlann and the Legend: Ace of Cups, The Holy Grail. Please feel free to contribute questions or insights about any of the cards...

Cheers - David

jujubee

Thanks for the link! I contributed to both.
Question - I was wondering if there is a reading exchange using the deck? I'd love to participate and practice using the Legends and having others use the same for me...

Sophie-David

Hi again jujubee

I sorry but I don't know about a reading exchange since I don't usually do readings here. But I will send a PM to WalesWoman since she will probably have the answer.

Cheers - David

Moonbow

Hi jujubee

To participate in a reading exchange you just post your offer and use the deck of you choice.

If you want an exchange with someone where both of you use this specific deck, then make that clear in the title of the thread and hopefully someone will take you up on the offer.

hbrady99

I can see that no one has posted in this thread in a while- but I thought I'd throw my name in. I'm working on learning Tarot (again) and using this deck. I've had the cards for years and always been in love with the Arthurian legend.

I wanted to thank everyone, in advance, for what I'll be reading up on here! :)