"A Fortune Teller Told Me"

Debra

An upcoming six-part series on fortune telling in Asia. So far it's a web site with a series trailer, photos, and journal entries. I saw tarot cards at the start of the trailer. Here's the link, for anyone wanting to keep an eye out. http://www.afortunetellertoldme.com/afttm/index.php

"Inspired by the travelogue "A Fortune Teller Told Me" by Tiziano Terzani."

No sign of a release date.

LittleGypsy

This looks pretty interesting to me. I wish they would put a release date on it or something - it's definitely something I would watch.

minotaur

The book by the same title is available on amazon. There is also a snippet or two on youtube.

SPIRIT HAWK

wow looks cool would love to watch it all i would defiantly be interested in this program :)

celticnoodle

agreed! I want to watch this one too. thnx debra for the post and link. ill be watching for it.

Bhavana

Oh cool!! It looks VERY interesting. And at 2:57 on the video they have the parrot who reads cards. I can't wait to see this!

minotaur

A tiny bit off topic but you mentioned you might like to see the parrot...go to youtube and search "fortune telling bird". You will get many hits. A fortune tellling bird is very popular in many parts of the world.

The book is very good and worth reading...slightly skeptical (normal male stuff) and a fun read.

Bhavana

A tiny bit off topic but you mentioned you might like to see the parrot...go to youtube and search "fortune telling bird". You will get many hits. A fortune tellling bird is very popular in many parts of the world.

The book is very good and worth reading...slightly skeptical (normal male stuff) and a fun read.

oh, thanks - I have seen still photos of them on Flickr and such sites - but never thought to search on youtube....