"No Reading on Sundays - and Other Tarot Rules"

tarotbear

Just released - literally - the first 'Tarot Humor' book!

Tarot Myths, Legends, and Tall Tales - almost all compiled from our family here at Aeclectic - available under one cover!

Although hardly an exhaustive collection of quotations - good & mostly bad - it does hit many points for rules about reading for yourself, reading for others, care & feeding of your deck, etc, etc. Did you know you should only read indoors covered with a shawl, barefoot, with no body parts crossed - and - never, ever read on a Sunday or the Saints will make sure you die?

It's all in there. Available both in paperback and on Kindle.

celticnoodle

Tarotbear! Welcome back! so good to see you posting here again.

:laugh: I wish that book was available for the nook, I'd buy it in a heartbeat! I don't have a kindle.

Congratulations on your newest book too. Hope its a huge success! If you make it available in book form too--I'd buy quite a few for my tarot card reading friends and myself!

Disa

Yay, Tarotbear! I'm so happy to see you here. Congrats on your new book!

Darkmage

Hey hey, glad to see you back!

I've just added that book to my Amazon wish list. ;)

tarotbear

New Cover!

I decided to go with something that showed Tarot cards. :) MY cards, of course! :) :)

Hopefully the new cover will show up online & on Kindle in 24-48 hours.

Attachments

• 2014 Sunday_Cover_for_Kindle Aug.jpg
    2014 Sunday_Cover_for_Kindle Aug.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 184

Grizabella

Tarotbear!
:laugh: I wish that book was available for the nook, I'd buy it in a heartbeat! I don't have a kindle.

You can download a free Kindle reader for the computer, celticnoodle. It's somewhere on the Amazon site, if I remember right.

Shade

Now there's a new approach! FWIW, I really liked the first cover - is there a larger version of it anywhere?

tarotbear

Christmas is Coming!

Link to thread for buying tarotbear's books and decks for Christmas...