What are your favorite scents?

greatdane

Oops maybe I shouldn't have posted this thread

I can feel all our fingers clicking away as we order yummy scents and our bank accts get lighter! Scent is just so a part of life to me, and I love when you find that perfect fragrance or two or seven that suits you for different occasions and moods.

canid

greatdane said:
You really have a bubble gum oil? I get the favorite scents things, I love the smell of bubble gum, but wondering if you actually have an oil or something that's bubble gum scent?!

GD

No, but after I posted I googled & I'm gonna get some! I usually wear White Shoulders. I like sweet smellies, obviously.

GadgetGirl

Sulis said:
I prefer amber as a perfume base and I particularly like Ava Luxe's Ambra Tibet, in fact this thread has just prompted me to go and order a bottle :).

Oh this sounds lovely! May I ask where we find this? :D

greatdane

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!!!!

I've already exhausted my tarot budget for the month and have stuff on my wish list for next month. Now thanks to Morticia and Sulis and links they provided, I MUST check those out as well. I see where any extra money is going next month. If I wind up with NO money, living in a cave, with a candle, but smellllling sooo good, it'll be all your fault and you know who you are!!! ahahahahah

GD

ana luisa

Everything that contains Lilac, Honeysuckle, Neroli or Vanilla :)

BlueMoon3151

I absolutely loooooooooooove vanilla <3

zephyr_heart

Rose and lavender. I also use sage and sandalwood, sometimes.

Emily

I love rose and lavender too - Boots sell a lavender water, rose water too, I have a bottle of it still. When I was younger, I used to spritz it onto my hair or if my bedroom smelled stuffy, I'd spritz it around on the curtains and bedclothes. It was never overpowering.

I think my love of lavender and rose comes from when we were kids and we'd have the solid blocks of lavender or rose cologne that you would rub on your wrists to cool down - not even sure if you can get those now.

Edit

:) Just checked, Yardley still do the cologne sticks - not seen them for years :)

greatdane

Gee, it smells lovely in here! :)

For just a refreshing, peaceful, yet energizing (don't know how that works, but it does) for just around the house, I love Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Room Freshener - Lavender (I also add a few drops of essential lavender oil to jazz it up even more). It's even a mood lightener if it's been a stressful day. Just got three bottles on Amazon for a smokin deal. But that's for just the house, you don't spray on yourself. For me personally, I'm in love with all the new scents I'm reading about here and thanks to Sulis and Morticia, I know where a CHUNK of my spending money for next month is going! EXCELLENT sites, THANK YOU for sharing, Sulis and Morticia! You ladies, Rock!

The Crone in Black (who smells oooh so nice!!)