Tea Exchange

Guiding Cauldron

I have noticed how we have some exchanges, and they have been so much fun to get involved in, wether it be tarot decks, goodie boxes in changeing with seasons or holidays, tarot bags etc..

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a TEA EXCHANGE?
I had a brain wave at this early hour and figured i'd ask around to see if it would be a go.

Since I am dirt poor right now this is not an expensive thing!!!!!! lol.
I was thinking we could partner up with secret partner and do an exchange, by mailing a small packet.

It could include anything relateing somehow to TEA.
Some ideas:

- Tea bags or loose tea
- books about tea, tea readings, etc
- cards on tea reading symbols, or along those lines.
- herbal remedies includeing tea somehow.
- bath tea soaks
- maybe make a bag with TEA'ish fabric for a set of cards
- include a pretty tea towel
- maybe a tea strainer, metal, bamboo, shaped or basic infuser.
- a tea mug thats very pretty- u can get loads of one of's at boot sales!

i think u get the idea :) But there is a hitch, we're NOT listing profiles of likes and dislikes this is STRICTLY a surprise thing. You get a person, you get what you think they'll like and you send it off to them. :)

if interested sign up, and i'll partner people up then send you, your persons mailing addy. This is a quick turnaround. After closing, you will have 2 weeks to gather and post.

Well we'll see what happens here :)

Guiding Cauldron

oh well :)

Seems there is no interest in this exchange so its a bust this time! :)

Eco74

How did I miss this?
I've got plenty to do, but a tea-exchange would be so very possible to squeeze in.

If the interest picks up, count me in. :)

catlin

Oh, yes, please, count me in.

Guiding Cauldron

i think i spoke to soon! lol

Ok I see the interest forming, so I will wait a week or so and see if any others join in, then we'll see what we can do here to make this work!! :) Yeah I'm so excited :) Tell everyone to sign up for fun!

catlin

Further inquiries

But we should inquire about the rules for shipping tea to USA, Canada or Australia (I remember I had bought some wonderful pots of jam for an Australian pen pal and when she paid me a visit in Germany she told me that Australian rules do not allow to bring food from abroad with them in a plane).

Does anyone out there know more about shipping tea to USA, Canada or Australia? I am pretty sure that some ATnetties from over there will also join in this fun.

Guiding Cauldron

i have found that shipping tea is fine to any country. I gues they don't really consider it a food.

Put on the packaging gift when sending though, it helps the person who is recieving it not to have any postal grief.

humm, still not much in interest but lets wait a bit longer I know its FOOTBAL mania currently lol.

Don't forget to spread the word about this xchange.

Eco74

Good to see there are no problems shipping tea.

Ugh.. Football...
Though that does leave the streets fairly empty during the games.
Perfect time for some nice long walks with doggie with little interruption from the world. ;)

issam5

MUCH better than football...

I'd be interested too. This sounds like fun:)

Chronata

Me me!

I would love to sign up for a tea exchange! What a great idea,Sunshinelvr!

I have been making my own herbal blends lately!

What great fun!