Tea Exchange

Guiding Cauldron

Horay!!!!!

Oh i'm so relieved, and so happy that your happy! lol

I have a secret to tell you though....I did a reading about you to find the perfect goodies for you! Although some of them seemed a lil odd to me but evidentally it worked out for you, even if i didnt understand it all at the time! :)

Oh and i'm sooo glad ur tea cup arrived safe and sound, as soon as I saw its name "masquerade" i knew i had to get it for you my friend. Will you be makeing a TEA deck next for us all? hint-hint!!

And i'm so glad u liked the loose Tea, i know T is a highly personal perspective, but lose T seemed right- now i know why and the flavor seemed to be a perfect fit for your personality too xx

watch out i may ask you for a T leaf reading now!! lol Enjoy my dear, I have learned so much from you and i'm so thrilled your package brought you so much joy and sunshine!

blessings my friend xx

a_shikhs

Im glad that everyone has received their lovely tea goodies. However there are three people who yet havent received their tea parcels - Marion, Horace, and euripides.

Could the people who were assigned to send Marion, Horace and euripides tea parcels please pm me. Thanks. :)

Alta

lovely coincidence!

Well, imagine my surprise when I got my parcel from euripides just this minute! And coming back from a trip to the dentist, too, hehe!

I got a packet of Daintree tea, which is grown right in Queensland. This looks lovely, and while I am sort of finished with caffiene for today, I'll be having a cup tomorrow!! :D :D

She also sent the cutest tea infuser.... shaped like a minature tea pot. ohhh, love it!!! With a nice long chain for fishing it out again, and a little scalloped plate to sit under it and catch the drips afterwards.

AND.... I am not sure but I might had gotten something quite unique here. Lip balm infused with tea. By coincidence another lovely AT member gave me a packet of Red Tea for Christmas and the lip balm is great. It is so cold and dry here now, my lips are constantly trying to turn into dry, cracked messes! Thanks. :D :D

euipides had told me that she had drawn a rune stone at random for me and sent it. And a Rhyolite stone. I must need that! Two other people have spontaneiously sent me that stone! yippee, critical mass.

The rune is thurisaz, or 'thorn', I recognized it right away. Must be one of the few I know without looking them up. It is a rune that is powerful, and could be for good or ill, but is a change catalyst. Speaks to danger coming from the outside, often in response to ones own actions.

euipides, all in all a lovely and very thoughtful parcel, and is very much appreciated by me! :love: :love:

euripides

Lovely, Marion, I'm glad you're enjoying it. I hope the tea is drinkable... never know with Aussie teas and coffees but I figured it had some novelty value!

Mine arrived! I've had no internet access for a couple of days, poped through briefly yesterday but didn't have time to sit and write a proper reply.

Well Horace sent me a huge parcel....I'm so spoiled! Some lovely souvenirs from Horace's home town, a pack of balsam fir-filled mug coasters (haven't tried one out yet, they sound lovely!), little tea books and various teas, muslin tea bags for home-made concoctions, and lovely little dream boxes for the rugrats (they haven't seen them yet, they're visiting the grandparents), and a really lovely timber box to hold it all.

The newspaper wrapping it was a fun idea - so interesting to read all about this other corner of the world, even things like the adverts and local activities are fascinating!

I had a lovely time unwrapping it and discovering all these goodies, so thank you so much, Horace!!!

And thanks A-Shikhs for organizing the tea exchange, it was really fun.

Euri