New deck, Hexen 2.0

fyreflye

GREAT! I am just reading the Illuminatus trilogy and this feels SO RIGHT.... :D

I've been thinking about recommending that book(s) to conspiracy fans here, particularly to you, so I'm glad to find you're already into it. I've just started on a third read through myself, so there may be some psychic energy involved. I'd also want to recommend other books by Robert Anton Wilson, especially Cosmic Trigger 1, Prometheus Rising, Quantum Psychology and The Illuminati Papers. Wilson is much funnier than Uncle Al, and I'd contend much wiser, too. Crowley may actually have believed all his stuff, while Wilson is just playing around. He's all over YouTube, too. The fifth anniversary of his death passed just recently and you can find all kinds of tributes and memories on the Boing Boing web site and elsewhere on the Web.

Le Fanu

Oh this is such a pain. I was so excited about this one.

I had been watching the countdown on the Book Depository and it got to "only one day..." and then promptly switched to "Currently unavailable" Grrr!

And one of my ancestors is on one of the cards!

gregory

Well mine is supposed to arrive by Saturday....

fallingstarheart

Wow, more than 20 posts :)

I'm itching to know how it turned out.

gregory

Odd. It is up for preorder, not published yet, and published on Feb 20th.

The illuminati are very strange !

Babalon Jones

Wow, isn't THIS intriguing! (Loved the Trilogy, btw) :cool:

gregory

VERY.

Not.
Amazon UK:

Our supplier has notified us that there is a delay obtaining stock for the following items you ordered on February 19 2012.

Suzanne Treister "Hexen 2.0 Tarot: Suzanne Treister"

We are awaiting a revised estimate from our supplier, and will email you as soon as we receive this information.

If you would prefer to cancel the item, please visit Your Account on the link below:

vee

o_O They don't want us to get this deck. It knows too much.

Georgina

Hexon 2.0

Hi
looked at the deck online and very interesting if not slightly weird but

if this is Hexon 2.0
is there a Hexon 1.0

?????

Georgina