2011 - the year ahead

MCsea

2011 already I feel better I LOVE the way 2011 sounds...

Are you up for another one symbol for the year thread?
PLEASE JOIN IN...

Pull one sabian symbol (or two or three)

see whats in store for 2011.. I pray for those who had a challenging 2010 that 2011 offers a little more peace, love and EASE than 2010 offered me....

Wishing you all a blessed 2011,
remember the sabian symbols are your friend :)

Marina

http://sabiansymbols.astrologyweekly.com/
has a sabian symbol generator...

rachelcat

I'll jump in!

On the solstice, I drew Pisces 3, “A petrified forest (an eternal record of a life lived long ago).”

In light of last year’s symbol, all about change, this one looks like a warning to make a thorough change, but don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater. I’m also going to a counselor now, so it’s definitely a challenge to bring up old memories to let them go, not let them take power in my life again. Don’t be inflexible, but maintain my “enduring principles.” It worries that life is being replaced by stone, but it does preserve the record of it. Hopefully, that can help people in the future somehow.

Maybe this has to do with becoming a grandmother! Or at least a mother of the groom! I keep saying I’m not putting any pressure on my son and his girlfriend, but I think it would so cool to see them married—and then be a grandmother! It could be about using my life lessons to help them get a good start in life. We’ll see how it goes!

And then I saw a rune set for sale in the trading forum that are----petrified wood! So I figured that was a sign, so I snatched them up!

zannamarie

I used the provided link and received:

= Sabian Symbol for 2º Capricorn

Maybe since the message part was blank, that means I can make 2011 whatever I want it to be. :D

I looked up the symbol and it's:

THREE STAINED-GLASS WINDOWS IN A GOTHIC CHURCH, ONE DAMAGED BY WAR.

Maybe it's my warped point of view, but when I read this, I think that finally some sunshine and fresh air can now enter the church. There is change, but still a peacefulness. I like that.

I look forward to creating my 2011. :)

samantha

Perfect ! Perfect ! Perfect !!!!! :)

I also used the generator to ask about 2011.

Libra 20 . A Jewish Rabbi Performing his duties in a tiny room surrounded by
books .

At first glance I thought , ok ...looks like study (which I will be if I get onto the Phd programme) but then went to check out what the study group had to say about the card . Marina's understanding of it a bulleseye ! Programme linked to Creative writing :) The best card for me for 2011 !! Way to go Sabian Symbols ! :) :) :)

cardlady22

The generator gave me 16 Aries to contemplate!

Aries 16 ~ Nature Spirits Are Seen At Work In The Light Of Sunset
Dane Rudhyar mentions the endocrine system (hormones that regulate) and "becoming like a little child"

The wording in Lynda Hill's book says Brightly Clad Brownies Dancing In The Warm Dying Light. Hmmm. Maybe a strong hint to use my Tarot of Celtic Fairies or my Waking The Wild Spirit? :grin: The quote that makes me come back to re-read is All of us, at certain moments of our lives, need to take advice and receive help from other people. (Alexis Carrel)

Associating the day-degree from the Playing Card Calendar brings in the 2:spade: ~ PARTNER manifestation; Mercury in Water
Pure Spread: Uranus in; Uranus out
Life Spread: Mars in; Neptune out

hopena

zannamarie said:

Maybe it's my warped point of view, but when I read this, I think that finally some sunshine and fresh air can now enter the church. There is change, but still a peacefulness. I like that.

That sounds lovely. :)

MCsea

rachelcat said:
I'll jump in!

On the solstice, I drew Pisces 3, “A petrified forest (an eternal record of a life lived long ago).”

In light of last year’s symbol, all about change, this one looks like a warning to make a thorough change, but don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater. I’m also going to a counselor now, so it’s definitely a challenge to bring up old memories to let them go, not let them take power in my life again. Don’t be inflexible, but maintain my “enduring principles.” It worries that life is being replaced by stone, but it does preserve the record of it. Hopefully, that can help people in the future somehow.

Maybe this has to do with becoming a grandmother! Or at least a mother of the groom! I keep saying I’m not putting any pressure on my son and his girlfriend, but I think it would so cool to see them married—and then be a grandmother! It could be about using my life lessons to help them get a good start in life. We’ll see how it goes!

And then I saw a rune set for sale in the trading forum that are----petrified wood! So I figured that was a sign, so I snatched them up!

how amazing..
IMHO this symbol is alot about past life memory recall, and how that influences who and what we are today.
In myh book Crystal Astrology for this degree focus I write " you teach others how to love living." which also may be in store?
beatiful orange and red bown and gold colours with this symbol :)
Marina

MCsea

zannamarie said:
I used the provided link and received:

= Sabian Symbol for 2º Capricorn

Maybe since the message part was blank, that means I can make 2011 whatever I want it to be. :D

GREAT ADVICE we can make 2011 anything we WANT it to be :)

IMHO for this symbol benevolence, wisdom, sincerity and honour are the main feelings I get...in my book Crystal Astrology for this degree I write
'Affirmation: I open myself to light, truth and hope.'