Your most accurate readings were from which deck?

Aura Wolf

Many of my decks have surprised me with their accuracy, but that one that continually surprises me is my Tarot of Transformation. Especially because it's so non-traditional.

SunChariot

Dead Star said:
Many of my decks have surprised me with their accuracy, but that one that continually surprises me is my Tarot of Transformation. Especially because it's so non-traditional.

That made my day to hear that, thanks! :) I just got the deck Wednesday and have not yet had the chance to try it. It's nice to hear someone having such good experiences with it first.:)

I will get to it soon (although technically I still have 4 new ones I have yet to try. LOL)

Looking even more forward to it now.:)

Bar

bershka

BUMP!

I was going to ask this question via a new thread but since an older one has already been created, I thought I would revive this thread :D

Moving forward 3 years now, which tarot deck and/or oracle deck you used gave you the most accurate readings?

I am using Madame Endora's Fortune Cards extensively and ever since the beginning, I have been having accurate readings, as well as Atlantis cards.

So far, Druidcraft is great as well and I am starting out Victorian Romantic.

A few members mentioned in this thread that they had accurate readings with Ancient Egyptian which surprises me because I have had a hard time connecting to this deck lol

memries

I have had some amazing results with The Fey Tarot. As mentioned earlier it seems to fit me. I never lose patience with it like some other of my decks. I read the RRW for a long time but the Fey deck has excitement for me and I can never wait to read it so guess that is the difference. Maybe I will progress eventually.

Lewen

Sulis said:
I've had accurate readings from all of the decks that I connect with and read with regularly. I think my accuracy depends more on me; my frame of mind than the deck that I'm using.

Love

Sulis xx

I have to agree with what Sulis wrote, this is what I feel applies to me. The decks that I connect to the most, I read well with, among other things that I draw from to have a reading. I'm currently studying/reading celtic myths and symbols and such and it's making the Druidcraft, among my other celtic/pre-celtic decks, more "alive" and contributes to my readings. But above all, my frame of mind and the deck, that is most important.

Skimo

Until now, my most accurate reading was with the Froud Faeries Oracle.

Those faeries were pretty accurate about my secret fear.

6 Haunted Days

Victorian Romantic! :heart: Scary accurate....

I've gotten some eerie on the mark answers from the Bohemian Gothic lately.....

starrystarrynight

I was pretty amazed when I first started using the Thoth several years ago...but for the last year or two, I have been using the Quest, and I get some very hard-hitting insights from this one.

I think, though, that once you get "acquainted" with a deck, you will either click with it or not. If you do, any deck should give you good readings.

Like Anton Rutter said, you are the reader...(the cards are merely tools.)

Astraea Aurora

So far the only deck giving me dead-on readings and being upfront with his opinion is my Bohemian Gothic Silver. It's sooo scary. Looooooooooooove it!!! Even my regular edition stays behind.

Astraea Aurora :grin: