Tree Tarot (In Progress)

Crescent

I also subscribed to your list!

janstar17

adriayna said:
I have also JUST finished and posted the rest of the suit of pentacles. So I have two suits done and two more to go--that is only 28 cards left!!!

The pentacles came along very quickly once I had the initial sketches done. I am most pleased with the 10 of pentacles and the queen, I think :). I am getting more and more excited as this deck takes shape!

Well, I join you in getting more and more excited about this deck!! I'm in love...expecially with your pentacles. Wow! Though those wands are so engaging. Can't wait to see some Cups. :)

BRAVO!

janstar17

Chronata said:
The other day I took my Majors out to play, and had an awesome spot-on reading! (yes...she sent me a proof copy of the Majors...aren't you all jealous? :D)

I really think a big publisher would be an idiot not to publish this wonderful deck.
Yes, jealous beyond words! LOL But I agree...one of the big publishers has to pick this one up. It's quite unique and so creative. Now, I'm just counting the minutes until it happens!

adriayna

I haven't found a publisher yet--most of them seem to want to see the completed deck. And since I still have two more suits to paint, I will just wait till I am finished before submitting it anywhere :).

Thank you everyone for your suggestions and feedback, as always! :)

peridot

Chronata said:
I really think a big publisher would be an idiot not to publish this wonderful deck.

Oh, I totally agree! I love your artwork and the colors are so beautiful. I can not wait to see more and with all this love for it, your deck is sure to be published! I hope, I hope, I hope... :) best wishes to you and your trees, your beautiful, lovely trees!! I'm going to the park....

SilentBreeze

Wow it's so beautiful. It's going to make me a big fan of trees and I love the colors.

Anam Cara

Chronata said:
The other day I took my Majors out to play, and had an awesome spot-on reading! (yes...she sent me a proof copy of the Majors...aren't you all jealous? :D) I really think a big publisher would be an idiot not to publish this wonderful deck.
Chronata, I WAS jealous when I read your post!! :)
So much so that I contacted Dana to ask if she would
consider creating a majors-only deck for me too...
and she did!!
It is absolutely lovely! The cards arrived in a glorious little
wooden box that Dana hand decorated...truly, a tiny treasure
chest...because when I opened the box, it was as if Yule
came early! What a gift the Tree Tarot is!
The colors are gorgeous, I adore the images, and the spirals
Dana incorporates into each card touch me deeply, in a way
I can't find words to describe!

I wanted to include pics with this post, and will when I can,
but we JUST got a new kitten yesterday (her name is Gypsy!)
and I can do little else but play with my little familiar!!

Anyone else reading this who wants a majors-only Tree Tarot,
direct from the artist (!!), Dana told me she might be convinced
to make a few more...I know I will forever cherish mine!
:heart:cara

adriayna

Ok! I have updates!!!

I have two of the suit of swords done. The three of swords and the knight of swords. Both are found here:

http://www.tarotoftrees.com/minor.html

I've also updated my walkthrough page to include pictures of my process (I did this while I painted the three of swords). Here it is!

http://www.tarotoftrees.com/process.html

And I have decided to offer a few more of the limited edition majors only decks. I added some info to my site here about it:

http://www.tarotoftrees.com/purchase.html

But I'm not sure how many of these I will be able to make, so just PM me or email me and ask :).

Crescent

I have goose bumps!! I just Love Love Love this deck, and am glad to see you have started the Swords.
Just beautiful.
I just went through all the cards again, and once more, look SO forward to this deck being published.

Beautiful work!