Little mad cows...

gregory

You can self publish.... there's even that place where you can upload your own cards and they do all the printing and selling..... If yours would fit their template....

I want. :D

ETA yes - creating is the BEST way to learn tarot. That's why I work on mine which will NEVER see the light of day; it is just for my learning processes - but I have learned so much.

Skimo

Let's hope then : here is the Star

Attachments

• 17 - L'Etoile.jpg
    17 - L'Etoile.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 230

Curtis Penfold

Skimo said:

Oh my gosh, I was laughing so hard when I saw this! The Alchemical Tarot had the same concept with one of their cards, but this is presented much funnier. The giving of the Star comes from the Self, not some magic pitures.

I think you should make the milk a little less white. Maybe make the squirting milk look a little more different than the pool of milk. Initially, I couldn't really tell what it was. The white looked a little blank, and it looked like two black lines were coming out of the cow's teets. It took me a second to get that it was the milk going into the pool.

Oh my gosh! You know what this makes me think of? THE MILKY WAY! lol.

You know, there was a Greek myth that taught that the Milky Way was formed by baby Hercules accidently biting Hera's nipple while breastfeading. The association with milk and stars is significant.

Skimo

Thank you for the comment!

I knew what I wanted to show, not what would be seen without knowing it.

Here is another try, may have to think of a better way...

Attachments

• 17 - L'Etoile'.jpg
    17 - L'Etoile'.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 231

starrystarrynight

Your artwork is delicious! I just love the colors in your pieces and think you have a good handle on the symbolism! Very sweet cards!

Skimo

Here is a sweet moon :

Attachments

• 18 - La Lune.jpg
    18 - La Lune.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 236

emmsma

Oh that is sweet.
Loving these! Keep 'em coming. :)

Lillie

These are really wonderful!