Pierre Madenié Tarot Facsimile is launched

Yves Le Marseillais

Watch some cool video of Pierre Madenié Facsimile

Hello all,

Here is a link just to watch a musical presentation of this Historical deck.
Contact me for getting this deck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ByFRbCdcZw&feature=youtu.be

In spite credit cards problems we could find a way to conclude.

Happy Week End.

Yves Le Marseillais

eltarot78

thank you very much for this important piece of history

Yes, just get the deck.

chapeau mon ami

simply and honestly, it's wonderful

Yves have done a wonderful job.

I will continue to see the deck

thank you very much to heart

Pablo

Teheuti

I just got my deck - Yea! Beautiful job.

Addd: The box is great and I love the old fashioned paper wrapper inside.

Mary K. Greer

KhonsuMes

And mine arrived yesterday as well.
Wonderful work!
Those ghost images are _fun_.

I also love the stippled black shading, it makes the images somehow more natural to me, almost as though drawn with pencil or charcoal..

Matt

alec

Yves, decks ordered. It's wonderful to see your effort and dedication to TdM manifested with the release of this Pierre Madenié Tarot.

Alec

P.S. Wish we as consumers could come up with a viable permanent alternative to PayPal. That company cares not a whit about customers or merchants.

flying black kat

I got my deck the other day. It is beautiful. I am pleased.

I can feel the love and decitation that went into bring this deck to me.

Very classie, nicely done, and will be enjoyed for many years to come.

Beautiful presentation. Love the interior wraping paper.

Be at Peace.

Kathy

le_charior

I finally ordered this deck, don't know why I waited so long! Now I can't wait to have it!

Yves Le Marseillais

WAIT and you'll SEE !

I finally ordered this deck, don't know why I waited so long! Now I can't wait to have it!

Hello Le Charior,

This week end is your very last week end before having in hand the real thing: I just posted your own parcel this Friday morning 02nd march.

Are your ready for The Experience ? ;)))

Best from Marseille City

Yves LM

Christine H.

Madenie Tarot and Chosson Tarot

I am so happy to learn that you are doing the Chosson! You did such a gorgeous job on the Madenie!! I confess that the Chosson is my favorite of all the TdM's I've seen and I have longed for a copy for a long time. How long will it take to be ready????? Thank you for doing this important work!

Yves Le Marseillais

Time is nothing goal is all

I am so happy to learn that you are doing the Chosson! You did such a gorgeous job on the Madenie!! I confess that the Chosson is my favorite of all the TdM's I've seen and I have longed for a copy for a long time. How long will it take to be ready????? Thank you for doing this important work!

Bonsoir Christine,

Many thanks Christine for your king compliments: I wanted a perfect result and I guess I have nearly reach it.

Regarding Chosson, I have really intention to be ready for this 2012 Autumn and probably just before X Mas.
But all will depends from results from Pierre Madenié deck because I need a certain amount of money for starting the process of course.

Chosson is also a must have deck and it won't be forgetten be sure.

Salutations from Marseilles City Old €urope

Yves LM