Nature's Whispers Oracle by Angela Harfield.

Citrin

Wondering if there are any fans of the Nature's Whispers Oracle on here? :) I really love doing a single card draw every now and then from this deck. It's sooo beautiful and to me has this really healing vibe to it.

How do you use this deck?

I'm in general not too fond of doing spreads when using oracle decks, one carders are often enough, and I feel like this deck in particular has such detailed art that it would feel quite overwhelming drawing more than one card for me...

Any thoughts? :)

Sbcray

I just ordered this! It should arrive tomorrow-I'm so excited! I don't have a lot of experience with Oracle cards though. I'm interested to read what others say about the deck.

Citrin

I just ordered this! It should arrive tomorrow-I'm so excited! I don't have a lot of experience with Oracle cards though. I'm interested to read what others say about the deck.

Yay, I think you're gonna love it. ;) In my opinion there is only ONE negative thing: The smell!! It's one of those really chemically smelling decks lol :( I had it out in the air for weeks but it's still the same...

Let me know how you feel about it when it arrives :D

Glass Owl

I like it for one card draws or as a summary card for a spread with another deck. It is so beautiful and inspiring. I love all of animals and faces sprinkled throughout the deck.

Sbcray

It arrived a few days ago and I love it! It is gorgeous! I felt like I had to own it since family/friends have been buying my Josephine Wall cards for years. 5 haven't had a chance to use it yet though:(. Thankfully it wasn't chemically smelling but I can see how I would only use it as a one card draw. Can't wait till I have time to spend with it! Why does work need to be so soul sucking /live consuming?

Serenia

I had a look at her Whispers of Love deck a while ago and it didn't appeal to me at all - but this one is quite different!

You bunch of enablers! Now I "have to" buy this deck! :p

Citrin

It arrived a few days ago and I love it! It is gorgeous! I felt like I had to own it since family/friends have been buying my Josephine Wall cards for years. 5 haven't had a chance to use it yet though:(. Thankfully it wasn't chemically smelling but I can see how I would only use it as a one card draw. Can't wait till I have time to spend with it! Why does work need to be so soul sucking /live consuming?

So many decks, so little time, right?! :p

Citrin

I had a look at her Whispers of Love deck a while ago and it didn't appeal to me at all - but this one is quite different!

You bunch of enablers! Now I "have to" buy this deck! :p

Yeah, I'm really allergic to text on cards so I much prefer the Nature's Whispers. ;) Ooops! LOL! You will love it though I'm sure!

avalonian

The art is by Josephine Wall, I can't think of a better reason to own it than that.

:) :) :)

MoonGypsy

All the scans i have seen of Natures Whispers are so lovely!

It has been on my wish list for a while...