"Oracle" Deck - the making of "Mandala Meditations" Card Deck

Marg Thomson

Hi everyone - not sure if this belongs here, but couldn't find a thread in the Oracle deck part which involved creating decks.

I'm a mandala and sacred geometry painter. Have been painting for a long time and finally have almost completed a project dear to my heart. After a long time dealing with lifes crises and moments, the right time to create my deck came and within a week the files will be at the printers ready for printing. I am so very excited! This is a dream come true for me and a journey which was long and painful, though at times brilliant and joyful.

I'm not gonna bore you all with the details - they can be found on my website and various other places round the Web.

But I would like to introduce you to my deck and also to ask for advice re promotion and publicity - something I'm not so good at - I'd rather be painting :D

Also not sure if I can post images here - so thought I'd better ask before I do so :)

Anyhoo - the short story is that I have created a spiritual healing meditation deck based on my mandalas. The first print run will see a deck of 42 cards with a story card (my intro, how to use and contact details) and a black velvet bag. They will be selling for $49.95 and available from my website and other assorted sites I have. I will also be doing signed, limited edition print runs of the mandalas that are being used in the first deck :)

Very exciting!

Have been a lurker here for a while and must say that so much of the information and experience here has been invaluable to me in developing this deck. Thank you all so much :)

merissa_88

Looking forward to seeing images of the cards. I love mandalas!

Marg Thomson

Update on the Deck

For many of you who have contacted me through AT regarding the deck - I thank you! You have all really made it worth my while to continue trying to get the deck out. It WILL be available at some stage next year, but right now, I'm back to the 'trying to find a printer' stage :(

I will start a new thread to let everyone know what happened with the printer. It was an experience that I learned greatly from, but I would hate for it to happen to anyone else, so am going to post about my experience in the hopes that no-one else will go through the same process.

brightest blessings
xoxox
Marg